Missed The Trends In Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be Webinar?
Presented by TFM and Schneider Electric, the “Trends In Energy Management” webinar on June 11, 2014 focused on the perfect storm of accelerating trends transforming energy management and the role of energy and facility managers. From big energy data and sustainability pressures to new service options and labor shortages, attendees learned about the latest trends and got advice from industry experts on where their organizations’ next investments should be.
The event provided several perspectives, with industry experts contributing practical insight and and a facility manager sharing real world experience. The speakers were: Susan Clarke, Global Industry Analyst, Verdantix, Jason Hartley, Executive Director of Facilities, University of North Texas Health Science Center, Andrew Padt, Energy Performance Services, Schneider Electric, and Jesse Maestas, Energy Performance Services, Schneider Electric.
A video of the presentation, “Trends In Energy Management,” is now available. To view it, fill out the form below.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices