Presented by TFM and Schneider Electric, the “Trends In Energy Management” webinar on June 11, 2014 focused on the perfect storm of accelerating trends transforming energy management and the role of energy and facility managers. From big energy data and sustainability pressures to new service options and labor shortages, attendees learned about the latest trends and got advice from industry experts on where their organizations’ next investments should be.
The event provided several perspectives, with industry experts contributing practical insight and and a facility manager sharing real world experience. The speakers were: Susan Clarke, Global Industry Analyst, Verdantix, Jason Hartley, Executive Director of Facilities, University of North Texas Health Science Center, Andrew Padt, Energy Performance Services, Schneider Electric, and Jesse Maestas, Energy Performance Services, Schneider Electric.
A video of the presentation, “Trends In Energy Management,” is now available. To view it, fill out the form below.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention