Presented by TFM and Schneider Electric, the “Trends In Energy Management” webinar on June 11, 2014 focused on the perfect storm of accelerating trends transforming energy management and the role of energy and facility managers. From big energy data and sustainability pressures to new service options and labor shortages, attendees learned about the latest trends and got advice from industry experts on where their organizations’ next investments should be.
The event provided several perspectives, with industry experts contributing practical insight and and a facility manager sharing real world experience. The speakers were: Susan Clarke, Global Industry Analyst, Verdantix, Jason Hartley, Executive Director of Facilities, University of North Texas Health Science Center, Andrew Padt, Energy Performance Services, Schneider Electric, and Jesse Maestas, Energy Performance Services, Schneider Electric.
A video of the presentation, “Trends In Energy Management,” is now available. To view it, fill out the form below.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation