Presented by TFM and Schneider Electric, the “Trends In Energy Management” webinar on June 11, 2014 focused on the perfect storm of accelerating trends transforming energy management and the role of energy and facility managers. From big energy data and sustainability pressures to new service options and labor shortages, attendees learned about the latest trends and got advice from industry experts on where their organizations’ next investments should be.
The event provided several perspectives, with industry experts contributing practical insight and and a facility manager sharing real world experience. The speakers were: Susan Clarke, Global Industry Analyst, Verdantix, Jason Hartley, Executive Director of Facilities, University of North Texas Health Science Center, Andrew Padt, Energy Performance Services, Schneider Electric, and Jesse Maestas, Energy Performance Services, Schneider Electric.
A video of the presentation, “Trends In Energy Management,” is now available. To view it, fill out the form below.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security