Presented by TFM and Schneider Electric, the “Trends In Energy Management” webinar on June 11, 2014 focused on the perfect storm of accelerating trends transforming energy management and the role of energy and facility managers. From big energy data and sustainability pressures to new service options and labor shortages, attendees learned about the latest trends and got advice from industry experts on where their organizations’ next investments should be.
The event provided several perspectives, with industry experts contributing practical insight and and a facility manager sharing real world experience. The speakers were: Susan Clarke, Global Industry Analyst, Verdantix, Jason Hartley, Executive Director of Facilities, University of North Texas Health Science Center, Andrew Padt, Energy Performance Services, Schneider Electric, and Jesse Maestas, Energy Performance Services, Schneider Electric.
A video of the presentation, “Trends In Energy Management,” is now available. To view it, fill out the form below.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program