Zurn Industries, LLC has introduced its Zurn Omni-Flo Urinal, designed with an asymmetric back-wall that minimizes splashback while providing sleek, modern aesthetics. It is suitable for new or retrofit applications.
The Zurn Z5755-U Omni-Flo Urinal (top spud design) can accommodate multiple flow rates ranging from one pint to one gallon. When paired with Zurn flush valves, this urinal is optimized for performance, providing a consistent and reliable flush while reducing water consumption. The urinal uses a standard footprint and a universal bracket for easy retrofit installations. An optional back spud design (Z5765-U) is also available.
As a member of Zurn’s EcoVantage family, the Omni-Flo Urinal is EPA WaterSense listed when paired with appropriate flush valve. By upgrading and retrofitting existing facilities with Zurn EcoVantage water conservation systems, facility managers can make an immediate impact on the environment, specifically water consumption within a building.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation