Zurn Industries, LLC has introduced its Zurn Omni-Flo Urinal, designed with an asymmetric back-wall that minimizes splashback while providing sleek, modern aesthetics. It is suitable for new or retrofit applications.
The Zurn Z5755-U Omni-Flo Urinal (top spud design) can accommodate multiple flow rates ranging from one pint to one gallon. When paired with Zurn flush valves, this urinal is optimized for performance, providing a consistent and reliable flush while reducing water consumption. The urinal uses a standard footprint and a universal bracket for easy retrofit installations. An optional back spud design (Z5765-U) is also available.
As a member of Zurn’s EcoVantage family, the Omni-Flo Urinal is EPA WaterSense listed when paired with appropriate flush valve. By upgrading and retrofitting existing facilities with Zurn EcoVantage water conservation systems, facility managers can make an immediate impact on the environment, specifically water consumption within a building.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades