Zurn Industries, LLC has introduced its Zurn Omni-Flo Urinal, designed with an asymmetric back-wall that minimizes splashback while providing sleek, modern aesthetics. It is suitable for new or retrofit applications.
The Zurn Z5755-U Omni-Flo Urinal (top spud design) can accommodate multiple flow rates ranging from one pint to one gallon. When paired with Zurn flush valves, this urinal is optimized for performance, providing a consistent and reliable flush while reducing water consumption. The urinal uses a standard footprint and a universal bracket for easy retrofit installations. An optional back spud design (Z5765-U) is also available.
As a member of Zurn’s EcoVantage family, the Omni-Flo Urinal is EPA WaterSense listed when paired with appropriate flush valve. By upgrading and retrofitting existing facilities with Zurn EcoVantage water conservation systems, facility managers can make an immediate impact on the environment, specifically water consumption within a building.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts