Zurn Industries, LLC has introduced its Zurn Omni-Flo Urinal, designed with an asymmetric back-wall that minimizes splashback while providing sleek, modern aesthetics. It is suitable for new or retrofit applications.
The Zurn Z5755-U Omni-Flo Urinal (top spud design) can accommodate multiple flow rates ranging from one pint to one gallon. When paired with Zurn flush valves, this urinal is optimized for performance, providing a consistent and reliable flush while reducing water consumption. The urinal uses a standard footprint and a universal bracket for easy retrofit installations. An optional back spud design (Z5765-U) is also available.
As a member of Zurn’s EcoVantage family, the Omni-Flo Urinal is EPA WaterSense listed when paired with appropriate flush valve. By upgrading and retrofitting existing facilities with Zurn EcoVantage water conservation systems, facility managers can make an immediate impact on the environment, specifically water consumption within a building.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Cyber Security In Real Estate
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention