Zurn Industries, LLC has introduced its Zurn Omni-Flo Urinal, designed with an asymmetric back-wall that minimizes splashback while providing sleek, modern aesthetics. It is suitable for new or retrofit applications.
The Zurn Z5755-U Omni-Flo Urinal (top spud design) can accommodate multiple flow rates ranging from one pint to one gallon. When paired with Zurn flush valves, this urinal is optimized for performance, providing a consistent and reliable flush while reducing water consumption. The urinal uses a standard footprint and a universal bracket for easy retrofit installations. An optional back spud design (Z5765-U) is also available.
As a member of Zurn’s EcoVantage family, the Omni-Flo Urinal is EPA WaterSense listed when paired with appropriate flush valve. By upgrading and retrofitting existing facilities with Zurn EcoVantage water conservation systems, facility managers can make an immediate impact on the environment, specifically water consumption within a building.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms