Recently, the issue of openly carrying a firearm in public (“open carry”) has been in the news more frequently.
Retailers including Starbucks and Chipotle have explicitly requested that customers not bring loaded firearms into their stores. And late last month, restaurant chains Sonic and Chili’s both issued statements asking patrons not to openly carry guns into their restaurants.
Do you manage facilities located in a state that allows open carry? What has your experience been? And, are there facility security procedures in place specific to this scenario?
You might like:
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Intelligent Restroom App from Kimberly-Clark Professional
- 3M™ Flow Control System