Posted by Heidi Schwartz
This week’s question comes from the Facilities Management Group on LinkedIn.
Have you ever wondered about the background of others in the facility management profession? I’m just curious—what did you do before you made the move into facilities management? Were you in a trade? Do you have a degree?
And how was the transition? Coming from the building industry, my experience was fairly smooth, but what about yours?
Share your feedback and suggestions in the LEAVE A COMMENT section below.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts
Topic Tags: Blog-July-2014