Posted by Heidi Schwartz
This week’s question comes from the Facilities Management Group on LinkedIn.
Standby generators are becoming more common place, but someone needs to be responsible for the care and maintenance within your company. Is IT responsible, or is it facility management’s task?
Dane Olson Operations Manager Minneapolis, MN
Share your feedback and suggestions in the LEAVE A COMMENT section below.
You might like:
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- ISEA Seeking Input For Revision Of High-Visibility Worker Apparel Standard
- DCIM For Facility Management
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Intelligent Restroom App from Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Demilec Closed Cell Spray System Insulates Farm-To-Fork Restaurant
- Fastening Systems For Single Ply Roofing
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Friday Funny: Park Pissoir Prompts Lawsuit
- Nova Scotia Community College Adopts SARA For Emergency Alerts
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Eight Linemen, One Elevator
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- FM Alert: Free Fire and Extinguisher Safety Training Course