Posted by Heidi Schwartz
This week’s question comes from the Facilities Management Group on LinkedIn.
Standby generators are becoming more common place, but someone needs to be responsible for the care and maintenance within your company. Is IT responsible, or is it facility management’s task?
Dane Olson Operations Manager Minneapolis, MN
Share your feedback and suggestions in the LEAVE A COMMENT section below.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts