Posted by Heidi Schwartz
This week’s question comes from the Facilities Management Group on LinkedIn.
Standby generators are becoming more common place, but someone needs to be responsible for the care and maintenance within your company. Is IT responsible, or is it facility management’s task?
Dane Olson Operations Manager Minneapolis, MN
Share your feedback and suggestions in the LEAVE A COMMENT section below.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation