Presented on July, 16, 2016 by Cassidy Turley and Aquicore, the Best Practice for Efficient Energy Management webinar was hosted by Today’s Facility Manager. During the presentation, Lee Dunfee of Cassidy Turley described the winning strategy he deployed with his team to achieve outstanding results. Aquicore, Inc. CEO Logan Soya shared examples of how to avoid peak demand costs and explained how to create the best schedule for your buildings by considering occupancy, time, and weather conditions.
The session looked at how to improve building scheduling, find and avoid operational inefficiencies, and protect equipment and extend its life. It was followed by a helpful question and answer session.
A video of the presentation, “Best Practices For Efficient Energy Management: A Cassidy Turley Case Study,” is now available. To view it, fill out the form below.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation