Presented on July, 16, 2016 by Cassidy Turley and Aquicore, the Best Practice for Efficient Energy Management webinar was hosted by Today’s Facility Manager. During the presentation, Lee Dunfee of Cassidy Turley described the winning strategy he deployed with his team to achieve outstanding results. Aquicore, Inc. CEO Logan Soya shared examples of how to avoid peak demand costs and explained how to create the best schedule for your buildings by considering occupancy, time, and weather conditions.
The session looked at how to improve building scheduling, find and avoid operational inefficiencies, and protect equipment and extend its life. It was followed by a helpful question and answer session.
A video of the presentation, “Best Practices For Efficient Energy Management: A Cassidy Turley Case Study,” is now available. To view it, fill out the form below.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management