Presented on July, 16, 2016 by Cassidy Turley and Aquicore, the Best Practice for Efficient Energy Management webinar was hosted by Today’s Facility Manager. During the presentation, Lee Dunfee of Cassidy Turley described the winning strategy he deployed with his team to achieve outstanding results. Aquicore, Inc. CEO Logan Soya shared examples of how to avoid peak demand costs and explained how to create the best schedule for your buildings by considering occupancy, time, and weather conditions.
The session looked at how to improve building scheduling, find and avoid operational inefficiencies, and protect equipment and extend its life. It was followed by a helpful question and answer session.
A video of the presentation, “Best Practices For Efficient Energy Management: A Cassidy Turley Case Study,” is now available. To view it, fill out the form below.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- DCIM For Facility Management
- York Chiller Mobile App
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month