Presented on July, 16, 2016 by Cassidy Turley and Aquicore, the Best Practice for Efficient Energy Management webinar was hosted by Today’s Facility Manager. During the presentation, Lee Dunfee of Cassidy Turley described the winning strategy he deployed with his team to achieve outstanding results. Aquicore, Inc. CEO Logan Soya shared examples of how to avoid peak demand costs and explained how to create the best schedule for your buildings by considering occupancy, time, and weather conditions.
The session looked at how to improve building scheduling, find and avoid operational inefficiencies, and protect equipment and extend its life. It was followed by a helpful question and answer session.
A video of the presentation, “Best Practices For Efficient Energy Management: A Cassidy Turley Case Study,” is now available. To view it, fill out the form below.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects