Posted by Heidi Schwartz
This week’s question comes from the Facilities Management Group on LinkedIn.
The execution of an energy management program is often a shared responsibility. But what happens when the facilities department is reluctant and doesn’t head up the charge, for whatever reason? What is the best strategy in terms of getting facilities to take the lead in optimizing energy costs within the organization?
Head of Procurement
Share your feedback and suggestions in the LEAVE A COMMENT section below.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation