Posted by Heidi Schwartz
This week’s question comes from the Facilities Management Group on LinkedIn.
The execution of an energy management program is often a shared responsibility. But what happens when the facilities department is reluctant and doesn’t head up the charge, for whatever reason? What is the best strategy in terms of getting facilities to take the lead in optimizing energy costs within the organization?
Head of Procurement
Share your feedback and suggestions in the LEAVE A COMMENT section below.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms