Free White Paper – Reduce Labor Costs by Optimizing Facility Cleaning Operations
It’s common industry knowledge that 90 percent of facility maintenance costs are tied to labor. That’s a large expense, and yet most organizations continue to focus their attention on the 10 percent of their budget allocated to custodial product.
Having a facility management strategy that includes a focus on lowering overall cost is important, but it can’t by itself solve the biggest challenge today — which is driving more efficiency and productivity out of the people in charge of cleaning the buildings. With limited resources and budgets to hire, smart facility managers need to explore strategies focused on both sides of the cost equation — product and labor.
Find strategies on how to reduce operational and labor costs with this free white paper from Staples Facility Solutions. Please fill out the following form in order to access the white paper.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.