Free White Paper – Reduce Labor Costs by Optimizing Facility Cleaning Operations
It’s common industry knowledge that 90 percent of facility maintenance costs are tied to labor. That’s a large expense, and yet most organizations continue to focus their attention on the 10 percent of their budget allocated to custodial product.
Having a facility management strategy that includes a focus on lowering overall cost is important, but it can’t by itself solve the biggest challenge today — which is driving more efficiency and productivity out of the people in charge of cleaning the buildings. With limited resources and budgets to hire, smart facility managers need to explore strategies focused on both sides of the cost equation — product and labor.
Find strategies on how to reduce operational and labor costs with this free white paper from Staples Facility Solutions. Please fill out the following form in order to access the white paper.
You might like:
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Did You Miss The “What You Haven’t Heard About LED Upgrades – But Should!” Webinar?
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Upgrading Power Transformers
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Fall Is A Great Time To Focus On Energy Systems
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- Webinar: The Impact of Using Defendable Data to Assess & Budget for the Future
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Greener Living, One Parking Lot At A Time
- Stepping Up Security And Service During UN Week 2015
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function