Global Building Energy Management Solutions Market Forecast
Posted by Heidi Schwartz
In the global building energy management solutions market, North America accounts for the majority of the demand due to various policy initiatives taken by the governments coupled with the growing number of smart buildings in the region. However, the BEMS market in APAC and South America regions is expected to grow faster compared to other regions in coming years.
These are the findings in the new report entitled Global Building Energy Management Solutions Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018. The report states that the market revenues of global building energy management solutions are forecast to grow at a CAGR of around 19% during 2013-18. It also projects the following:
- In the commercial segment, the energy management market is largely being driven by the growing demand for these solutions in enterprises/offices and retail applications on account of rapid urbanization, construction of new buildings, increasing IT spending, increasing adoption of energy efficient solutions, etc. Further, growth in the hospitality and educational buildings is also contributing to the overall market of building energy management solutions.
- The demand for energy management solutions in North America and Europe is further supported by various incentives and labeling programs. It is expected that increasing adoption of renewable energy technologies like roof-top solar photovoltaic power plants, wind farms, and energy efficient hardware would drive the market over the next five years.
- The companies involved in providing energy management solutions are predominantly focusing on new buildings rather than retrofit solutions, as the former offers comparatively higher energy saving potential. In addition, installation of energy management solutions in new buildings is relatively simple.
For more information, visit http://www.techsciresearch.com/2654
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.