Posted by Heidi Schwartz
In the global building energy management solutions market, North America accounts for the majority of the demand due to various policy initiatives taken by the governments coupled with the growing number of smart buildings in the region. However, the BEMS market in APAC and South America regions is expected to grow faster compared to other regions in coming years.
These are the findings in the new report entitled Global Building Energy Management Solutions Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018. The report states that the market revenues of global building energy management solutions are forecast to grow at a CAGR of around 19% during 2013-18. It also projects the following:
- In the commercial segment, the energy management market is largely being driven by the growing demand for these solutions in enterprises/offices and retail applications on account of rapid urbanization, construction of new buildings, increasing IT spending, increasing adoption of energy efficient solutions, etc. Further, growth in the hospitality and educational buildings is also contributing to the overall market of building energy management solutions.
- The demand for energy management solutions in North America and Europe is further supported by various incentives and labeling programs. It is expected that increasing adoption of renewable energy technologies like roof-top solar photovoltaic power plants, wind farms, and energy efficient hardware would drive the market over the next five years.
- The companies involved in providing energy management solutions are predominantly focusing on new buildings rather than retrofit solutions, as the former offers comparatively higher energy saving potential. In addition, installation of energy management solutions in new buildings is relatively simple.
For more information, visit http://www.techsciresearch.com/2654
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power