Posted by Heidi Schwartz
In the global building energy management solutions market, North America accounts for the majority of the demand due to various policy initiatives taken by the governments coupled with the growing number of smart buildings in the region. However, the BEMS market in APAC and South America regions is expected to grow faster compared to other regions in coming years.
These are the findings in the new report entitled Global Building Energy Management Solutions Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018. The report states that the market revenues of global building energy management solutions are forecast to grow at a CAGR of around 19% during 2013-18. It also projects the following:
- In the commercial segment, the energy management market is largely being driven by the growing demand for these solutions in enterprises/offices and retail applications on account of rapid urbanization, construction of new buildings, increasing IT spending, increasing adoption of energy efficient solutions, etc. Further, growth in the hospitality and educational buildings is also contributing to the overall market of building energy management solutions.
- The demand for energy management solutions in North America and Europe is further supported by various incentives and labeling programs. It is expected that increasing adoption of renewable energy technologies like roof-top solar photovoltaic power plants, wind farms, and energy efficient hardware would drive the market over the next five years.
- The companies involved in providing energy management solutions are predominantly focusing on new buildings rather than retrofit solutions, as the former offers comparatively higher energy saving potential. In addition, installation of energy management solutions in new buildings is relatively simple.
For more information, visit http://www.techsciresearch.com/2654
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?