Posted by Heidi Schwartz
The Green Schools Alliance (GSA) has announced an exclusive partnership with Noveda Technologies to bring energy and water management tools to their member schools. Under the partnership, all GSA member schools will now have access to energy and water monitoring systems as well as other advanced analytics tools and conservation technologies provided by Noveda Technologies.
“We are excited to offer our member schools, world-class, patented solutions from Noveda Technologies that will have a big impact on reducing the carbon footprint in schools while lowering operating costs and educating the students simultaneously,” said GSA President Margaret “Peg” Watson. “Having intelligence on their consumption patterns will enable schools to manage their costs better while educating the students on the virtues of energy efficiency.”
GSA member schools, like the NYC Department of Education with 1,800 schools, will now be able to choose from a range of solutions from Noveda Technologies, including monitoring, energy and water reduction challenges, advanced analytics, and building controls. The company’s monitoring solution also integrates consumption and generation data from buildings and provides actionable intelligence for building operators and users.
Watson added, “We decided to partner with Noveda after reviewing several solutions in the market, and we are very impressed with the technology and even more so with the Noveda team.”
“We are very excited to partner with the GSA and empower schools world-wide to lower consumption costs using analytics and data visualization,” said Govi Rao, president and CEO of Noveda Technologies. He added, “Schools can be the launching pad for the cultural transformation we need—to shift our energy and water use paradigm. We are thrilled with the idea of engaging with a wide range of student leaders in this effort.”
Information on the Noveda suite of solutions will be available on the GSA website under specific programs beginning in early September.
Related articles across the web
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management