Peroxy 4D Disinfectant Cleaner is a hospital grade, one-step cleaner/disinfectant that delivers effective cleaning performance with the power of peroxide. Recently introduced by Spartan Chemical Company, Peroxy 4D effectively disinfects, deodorizes, is dilutable, and has the dual-action chemistry of quaternary ammonium and hydrogen peroxide.
Effective against a broad range of bacteria and viruses, Peroxy 4D can be used on washable, non-porous surfaces in a variety of facilities, including restrooms, kitchens, daycare centers, airports, cruise ships, athletic facilities, education and office buildings, correctional facilities, and hospitality and lodging establishments.
At 1:64 dilution, Peroxy 4D economically and efficiently disinfects and deodorizes. Natural effervescent hydrogen peroxide cuts through common grease, dirt and grime, and eliminates urine odor and other odors caused by bacteria. The cleaner also kills 100% of germs of high concern including HIV-1, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Escherichia coli, MRSA and Community-Associated MRSA, and H1N1 Influenza A.
Peroxy 4D is available through Spartan’s select distributor network.
Related articles across the web
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation