Posted by Heidi Schwartz
As owners of healthcare facilities increasingly pursue expansions and renovations to meet the growth demands of their patient communities, JLL is expanding its healthcare-focused real estate services by acquiring CLEO Construction Management (CLEO), a construction project management services firm that specializes in medical facilities. The transaction will enable JLL to provide a broader range of services to healthcare organizations and meet the growing needs of this real estate sector.
Founded by principals Jeff and Tim Fyffe, Orange County, CA-based CLEO serves as owners’ representatives to provide fully integrated solutions, including coordination, planning, and construction project management, for healthcare projects.
“CLEO is a powerful fit with JLL due to its deep expertise in construction project management for medical facilities, its commitment to integrity and innovation, and its strong relationships with healthcare organizations,” said Peter Belisle, Market Director for JLL’s Southwest Region.
“Many of the health systems we serve are seeking more comprehensive outsourcing services from their real estate partners,” said Jeff Fyffe, principal of CLEO. “Joining JLL allows our team to expand our established services, which we built based on high standards and individualized solutions, as part of a global company.”
“Hospitals seek to reduce costs and risk in their operations and capital projects while, at the same time, increase performance and quality,” said Jason Clark, managing director of JLL’s healthcare business. “This is particularly true in California, where growing activity in the healthcare sector requires the best talent, like our colleagues from CLEO, who can help manage the ebbs and flows of both routine and strategic capital projects with a deep understanding of the unique regulatory requirements in the state.”
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs