Posted by Heidi Schwartz
As owners of healthcare facilities increasingly pursue expansions and renovations to meet the growth demands of their patient communities, JLL is expanding its healthcare-focused real estate services by acquiring CLEO Construction Management (CLEO), a construction project management services firm that specializes in medical facilities. The transaction will enable JLL to provide a broader range of services to healthcare organizations and meet the growing needs of this real estate sector.
Founded by principals Jeff and Tim Fyffe, Orange County, CA-based CLEO serves as owners’ representatives to provide fully integrated solutions, including coordination, planning, and construction project management, for healthcare projects.
“CLEO is a powerful fit with JLL due to its deep expertise in construction project management for medical facilities, its commitment to integrity and innovation, and its strong relationships with healthcare organizations,” said Peter Belisle, Market Director for JLL’s Southwest Region.
“Many of the health systems we serve are seeking more comprehensive outsourcing services from their real estate partners,” said Jeff Fyffe, principal of CLEO. “Joining JLL allows our team to expand our established services, which we built based on high standards and individualized solutions, as part of a global company.”
“Hospitals seek to reduce costs and risk in their operations and capital projects while, at the same time, increase performance and quality,” said Jason Clark, managing director of JLL’s healthcare business. “This is particularly true in California, where growing activity in the healthcare sector requires the best talent, like our colleagues from CLEO, who can help manage the ebbs and flows of both routine and strategic capital projects with a deep understanding of the unique regulatory requirements in the state.”
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation