Internal component re-engineering has resulted in a more efficient assembly process and a 20% price reduction for APCO‘s InfoLock system. Designed for healthcare facilities, InfoLock assemblies function with the company’s modular curved-face Arcadia system and its low profile FullView system.
With hospital liability, HCAHPS scores, and patient health on the line, it is more important than ever that patient information signage clearly communicate—in a secure manner, ensuring that only designated hospital personnel are controlling the messages. InfoLock helps to deliver on these requirements.
Concealed Release Pin: When not in use, patient messages remain concealed and locked behind the sign. By pressing the Concealed Release Pin, the message bands can then be slid and engaged into a visible, secure position. Precisely engineered aluminum and injection molded components ensure durability.
Locking Message Bands: InfoLock message bands are engineered to slide on an aluminum track, which is concealed behind the sign. Aluminum bands accommodate customizable messages, allowing both symbols and text to communication patient information.
ADA Compliance: Modular ADA compliant plaques display room numbers or custom messages. These feature grade-2 Braille and raised copy in a vast range of colors and finishes.
Modular Display Area: InfoLock display areas accommodate a range of graphics, messages, or decorative finishes and can also be customized to suit facility needs. Optional, non-glare protective faces can be removed with a special tool, allowing for updates and customization.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management