New Product Flash: Improved InfoLock by APCO Signs
Internal component re-engineering has resulted in a more efficient assembly process and a 20% price reduction for APCO‘s InfoLock system. Designed for healthcare facilities, InfoLock assemblies function with the company’s modular curved-face Arcadia system and its low profile FullView system.
With hospital liability, HCAHPS scores, and patient health on the line, it is more important than ever that patient information signage clearly communicate—in a secure manner, ensuring that only designated hospital personnel are controlling the messages. InfoLock helps to deliver on these requirements.
Concealed Release Pin: When not in use, patient messages remain concealed and locked behind the sign. By pressing the Concealed Release Pin, the message bands can then be slid and engaged into a visible, secure position. Precisely engineered aluminum and injection molded components ensure durability.
Locking Message Bands: InfoLock message bands are engineered to slide on an aluminum track, which is concealed behind the sign. Aluminum bands accommodate customizable messages, allowing both symbols and text to communication patient information.
ADA Compliance: Modular ADA compliant plaques display room numbers or custom messages. These feature grade-2 Braille and raised copy in a vast range of colors and finishes.
Modular Display Area: InfoLock display areas accommodate a range of graphics, messages, or decorative finishes and can also be customized to suit facility needs. Optional, non-glare protective faces can be removed with a special tool, allowing for updates and customization.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.