Internal component re-engineering has resulted in a more efficient assembly process and a 20% price reduction for APCO‘s InfoLock system. Designed for healthcare facilities, InfoLock assemblies function with the company’s modular curved-face Arcadia system and its low profile FullView system.
With hospital liability, HCAHPS scores, and patient health on the line, it is more important than ever that patient information signage clearly communicate—in a secure manner, ensuring that only designated hospital personnel are controlling the messages. InfoLock helps to deliver on these requirements.
Concealed Release Pin: When not in use, patient messages remain concealed and locked behind the sign. By pressing the Concealed Release Pin, the message bands can then be slid and engaged into a visible, secure position. Precisely engineered aluminum and injection molded components ensure durability.
Locking Message Bands: InfoLock message bands are engineered to slide on an aluminum track, which is concealed behind the sign. Aluminum bands accommodate customizable messages, allowing both symbols and text to communication patient information.
ADA Compliance: Modular ADA compliant plaques display room numbers or custom messages. These feature grade-2 Braille and raised copy in a vast range of colors and finishes.
Modular Display Area: InfoLock display areas accommodate a range of graphics, messages, or decorative finishes and can also be customized to suit facility needs. Optional, non-glare protective faces can be removed with a special tool, allowing for updates and customization.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event