Friday Funny: Patriotic Porta Potties
Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Since most offices in the U.S. will be closed in honor of the July 4th celebration, the FacilityBlog Friday Funny is coming to readers ahead of schedule. And in keeping with the festivities, this story seemed perfect.
Few cities display their American pride quite like New Yorkers. With red, white, and blue covering the city, one company has figured out a way to light up the city’s porta potty rental scene with designs that showcase American pride.
The Celebration portable toilet is CALLAHEAD‘s answer to the need for a patriotic portable toilet rental in New York. It prominently displays the country’s colors on the exterior, and the interior features a flushable toilet, sink with running water, and even includes an air freshener, toilet seat liners, and floral arrangement.
Another option for patriotic portable toilet rentals in New York is The Airhead 16 portable toilet. While the color scheme is not as obvious as The Celebration’s, it still offers up all three hues associated with the holiday. With a stunning image of hot air balloons gracing the exterior of the unit (including one that imitates the flag), the Airhead 16 is well suited for most festivities. It contains a porcelain flushable toilet and stainless steel sink to give guests the feeling of using a home bathroom with VIP amenities included with its rental.
Whether it’s the Fourth of July or a random day in January, CALLAHEAD offers add-ons and accessories, like The Wash Basin standalone hand washing unit or the Antiseptic Stand portable hand sanitizer unit to provide sanitation conveniences at special events. Every single rental they offer, big or small, is cleaned with hospital grade disinfectants, delivered in like-new condition, and provides features that the competition only dreams about replicating.
Celebrate in style—the days of unattractive and unsanitary NYC porta potty rentals are over!
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: CABA Report Highlights Role of Controls In Zero Net Energy Buildings
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- Did You Miss The “What You Haven’t Heard About LED Upgrades – But Should!” Webinar?
- FM Alert: Is Your Facility Ready For Winter Weather?
- Flexible Work: Employees Feel Trusted To Get The Job Done, No Matter Where They Work