EYE Lighting International, a manufacturer of lamps, luminaires, controls and related lighting systems, has introduced a new family of LED luminaires—the GL Series. The EYE GL Series is designed with aesthetics in mind, but is also versatile and rugged for a variety of lighting applications including parking garages, canopies, warehouses, factories, gyms, floodlighting, and retail settings.
Available in 100 watt, 120 watt and 150 watt models, the GL Series delivers 9,600 to 15,600 lumens with 80+ lumens per watt efficacy. It carries an IP68 Rating for water and dust tightness.
For installation, there are four mounting options available: Ceiling Mount (chain or pendant), Surface Mount, and Yoke Mount. Customers can select wide or medium beam distribution, both of which are designed to provide superior light-on-task. Full cut-off is also available.
The EYE GL Series features a specially designed heat sink and driver that draw heat away from the LED array, allowing cooler operation and longer life. The circuit design is smart, with over-protection, voltage protection, and current protection. The driver power factor is >0.96 at 95% efficiency, and it protects against surges and transient voltages.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management