EYE Lighting International, a manufacturer of lamps, luminaires, controls and related lighting systems, has introduced a new family of LED luminaires—the GL Series. The EYE GL Series is designed with aesthetics in mind, but is also versatile and rugged for a variety of lighting applications including parking garages, canopies, warehouses, factories, gyms, floodlighting, and retail settings.
Available in 100 watt, 120 watt and 150 watt models, the GL Series delivers 9,600 to 15,600 lumens with 80+ lumens per watt efficacy. It carries an IP68 Rating for water and dust tightness.
For installation, there are four mounting options available: Ceiling Mount (chain or pendant), Surface Mount, and Yoke Mount. Customers can select wide or medium beam distribution, both of which are designed to provide superior light-on-task. Full cut-off is also available.
The EYE GL Series features a specially designed heat sink and driver that draw heat away from the LED array, allowing cooler operation and longer life. The circuit design is smart, with over-protection, voltage protection, and current protection. The driver power factor is >0.96 at 95% efficiency, and it protects against surges and transient voltages.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Park Pissoir Prompts Lawsuit
- Safety Zone™ Sheet by Armstrong
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Friday Funny: Sick Again? Don’t Try These Excuses
- Intelligent Restroom App from Kimberly-Clark Professional
- ISEA Seeking Input For Revision Of High-Visibility Worker Apparel Standard
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Friday Funny: Eight Linemen, One Elevator
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Handyclean™ Roll Wipes by Diamond Wipes
- 3M™ Flow Control System
- Question Of The Week: Building Commissioning Strategies?
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Preventing And Thawing Frozen Pipes