EYE Lighting International, a manufacturer of lamps, luminaires, controls and related lighting systems, has introduced a new family of LED luminaires—the GL Series. The EYE GL Series is designed with aesthetics in mind, but is also versatile and rugged for a variety of lighting applications including parking garages, canopies, warehouses, factories, gyms, floodlighting, and retail settings.
Available in 100 watt, 120 watt and 150 watt models, the GL Series delivers 9,600 to 15,600 lumens with 80+ lumens per watt efficacy. It carries an IP68 Rating for water and dust tightness.
For installation, there are four mounting options available: Ceiling Mount (chain or pendant), Surface Mount, and Yoke Mount. Customers can select wide or medium beam distribution, both of which are designed to provide superior light-on-task. Full cut-off is also available.
The EYE GL Series features a specially designed heat sink and driver that draw heat away from the LED array, allowing cooler operation and longer life. The circuit design is smart, with over-protection, voltage protection, and current protection. The driver power factor is >0.96 at 95% efficiency, and it protects against surges and transient voltages.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation