EYE Lighting International, a manufacturer of lamps, luminaires, controls and related lighting systems, has introduced a new family of LED luminaires—the GL Series. The EYE GL Series is designed with aesthetics in mind, but is also versatile and rugged for a variety of lighting applications including parking garages, canopies, warehouses, factories, gyms, floodlighting, and retail settings.
Available in 100 watt, 120 watt and 150 watt models, the GL Series delivers 9,600 to 15,600 lumens with 80+ lumens per watt efficacy. It carries an IP68 Rating for water and dust tightness.
For installation, there are four mounting options available: Ceiling Mount (chain or pendant), Surface Mount, and Yoke Mount. Customers can select wide or medium beam distribution, both of which are designed to provide superior light-on-task. Full cut-off is also available.
The EYE GL Series features a specially designed heat sink and driver that draw heat away from the LED array, allowing cooler operation and longer life. The circuit design is smart, with over-protection, voltage protection, and current protection. The driver power factor is >0.96 at 95% efficiency, and it protects against surges and transient voltages.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts