New Product Flash: GL Series from EYE Lighting
EYE Lighting International, a manufacturer of lamps, luminaires, controls and related lighting systems, has introduced a new family of LED luminaires—the GL Series. The EYE GL Series is designed with aesthetics in mind, but is also versatile and rugged for a variety of lighting applications including parking garages, canopies, warehouses, factories, gyms, floodlighting, and retail settings.
Available in 100 watt, 120 watt and 150 watt models, the GL Series delivers 9,600 to 15,600 lumens with 80+ lumens per watt efficacy. It carries an IP68 Rating for water and dust tightness.
For installation, there are four mounting options available: Ceiling Mount (chain or pendant), Surface Mount, and Yoke Mount. Customers can select wide or medium beam distribution, both of which are designed to provide superior light-on-task. Full cut-off is also available.
The EYE GL Series features a specially designed heat sink and driver that draw heat away from the LED array, allowing cooler operation and longer life. The circuit design is smart, with over-protection, voltage protection, and current protection. The driver power factor is >0.96 at 95% efficiency, and it protects against surges and transient voltages.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices