Posted by Heidi Schwartz
The Gordian Group, a provider of pricing data, procurement software, and services for the construction industry and facility owners, has announced the acquisition of RSMeans from Reed Construction Data, a division of Reed Business Information. RSMeans has been providing construction cost estimating solutions for more than 70 years.
“The Gordian Group and RSMeans are leaders in their respective fields, and this marks the beginning of a significant opportunity to leverage that combined expertise to deliver even greater value to the construction industry,” William Pollak, CEO of The Gordian Group, stated. “We are confident that our collective clients and partners—cooperative buying groups, contractors, and resellers—will benefit enormously from the joining of these two great companies.”
The Gordian Group President and Co-Founder Robert Coffey added, “At the core of both The Gordian Group and RSMeans is the strength of their cost engineering expertise, the robustness of their cost data, and their commitment to providing the most accurate and relevant information to the construction community. We are excited by the benefits our combined customers will enjoy from the synergies we will achieve.”
The RSMeans acquisition reflects The Gordian Group’s commitment to assembling best-in-class solutions for the facility owners, contractors, and other stakeholders in the construction industry. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Related articles across the web
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management