New Product Flash: SmartStruxure Lite by Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric recently introduced an addition to its SmartStruxure suite with the launch of SmartStruxure Lite, an integrated building management system (iBMS) designed for small and medium sized facilities.
Addressing the distinct needs of those who manage facilities of less than 100,000 square feet, the SmartStruxure Lite solution provides tailored functionalities for these buildings with a smaller footprint, including retail stores, offices, hotels, schools, and healthcare clinics.
SmartStruxure Lite is an open system that integrates management of HVAC, lighting, energy, and other building systems into one interface. The solution enables facility managers to improve resource use and occupant comfort quickly, increase energy efficiency in existing buildings and new construction, and drive value with cost-effective management throughout the life cycle of a facility. The SmartStruxure Lite solution also offers programmable control and management using the StruxureWare™ Building Expert software, a no-license-fee web interface. By lowering the total cost of ownership for buildings with a smaller footprint and enabling wireless control and networking of building systems, SmartStruxure Lite provides a quick return on investment.
Built on open standards, the SmartStruxure Lite solution integrates with facility infrastructures, through EcoStruxure™ Web Services (EWS), BACnet® IP, and oBIX™, allowing for simplified installation without needing to “rip and replace” existing technology. Through this seamless integration, SmartStruxure Lite solution also acts as the wireless enabler to Schneider Electric’s iBMS, SmartStruxure solution, which meets the more complex needs of commercial buildings larger than 100,000 square feet. The solution’s compatibility with open standards also enables facility managers to deploy new technologies to ensure continuous improvement of their buildings.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.