Question Of The Week: Favorite Part Of Your Facility?
Is there a place in your facility that you thoroughly appreciate, enjoy, and are altogether proud of?
For better or worse, facility managers get to know every square inch of the facilities they oversee. From the main entrance to back offices to the storage areas, operating and maintaining buildings and their grounds is a job that presents many rewards.
Is it a vantage point that affords a view of a well landscaped lawn? Or a corridor where you’ve completed a lighting retrofit? Perhaps it’s the central plant that keeps your buildings humming behind the scenes. (Feel free to share a photo.)
On the flip side, is there an area that is a thorn in your (FM) side? The carpet that won’t stay clean; the odor that can’t be identified? In TFM‘s latest issue, FM Frequency columnist, Charles Carpenter, mentions the challenges presented by the office microwaves in his article… “they break; they trip circuit breakers; they stink; they are dirty; and there never seem to be enough of them.”
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices