Designed for use indoors and outside, the Gumwand is a system designed to aid in the task of gum removal from a variety of common surfaces. Featuring an LPG canister, a built in reservoir for the cleaning solution, a rechargeable lithium battery, and a pump, Gumwand is effective on sidewalks, pavement, tarmac, carpet, and tile. For use on colored surfaces. such as tennis courts or running tracks, spot testing is recommended.
The battery on Gumwand powers the pump, which injects cleaning fluid into the vaporizer at a rate around three milliliters per second. The LPG powers a built-in heating unit. The battery lasts for more than 36 hours of continual use and can be recharged in about two hours. Each canister lasts approximately five to six hours.
Gumwand is maneuvered on wheels to reduce strain on the user. A nylon brush is available for indoor use on carpets and tiles. The proprietary Gumwand cleaning solution is based on an organic sugar beet that is formulated to create an environmentally friendly detergent. The solution is PH neutral. Upon contact, the solution transforms discarded gum into powder. The residue can be swept away or vacuumed.
You might like:
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Intelligent Restroom App from Kimberly-Clark Professional
- 10 Strategies For Energy Management
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Finding Added Value In Your Security Team
- New Product Flash: Low Bay Lighting From Super Bright LEDs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Earthquake Protection For Data Centers (Video)
- Seven Ways To “Green” The Landscape For Earth Day
- Response Team 1 Fuels Growth with Acquisitions and a Major Investment
- Preventing And Thawing Frozen Pipes
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- Nestlé Purina Factories Achieve Zero Waste To Landfill Status
- Fastening Systems For Single Ply Roofing
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure