Designed for use indoors and outside, the Gumwand is a system designed to aid in the task of gum removal from a variety of common surfaces. Featuring an LPG canister, a built in reservoir for the cleaning solution, a rechargeable lithium battery, and a pump, Gumwand is effective on sidewalks, pavement, tarmac, carpet, and tile. For use on colored surfaces. such as tennis courts or running tracks, spot testing is recommended.
The battery on Gumwand powers the pump, which injects cleaning fluid into the vaporizer at a rate around three milliliters per second. The LPG powers a built-in heating unit. The battery lasts for more than 36 hours of continual use and can be recharged in about two hours. Each canister lasts approximately five to six hours.
Gumwand is maneuvered on wheels to reduce strain on the user. A nylon brush is available for indoor use on carpets and tiles. The proprietary Gumwand cleaning solution is based on an organic sugar beet that is formulated to create an environmentally friendly detergent. The solution is PH neutral. Upon contact, the solution transforms discarded gum into powder. The residue can be swept away or vacuumed.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation