Designed for use indoors and outside, the Gumwand is a system designed to aid in the task of gum removal from a variety of common surfaces. Featuring an LPG canister, a built in reservoir for the cleaning solution, a rechargeable lithium battery, and a pump, Gumwand is effective on sidewalks, pavement, tarmac, carpet, and tile. For use on colored surfaces. such as tennis courts or running tracks, spot testing is recommended.
The battery on Gumwand powers the pump, which injects cleaning fluid into the vaporizer at a rate around three milliliters per second. The LPG powers a built-in heating unit. The battery lasts for more than 36 hours of continual use and can be recharged in about two hours. Each canister lasts approximately five to six hours.
Gumwand is maneuvered on wheels to reduce strain on the user. A nylon brush is available for indoor use on carpets and tiles. The proprietary Gumwand cleaning solution is based on an organic sugar beet that is formulated to create an environmentally friendly detergent. The solution is PH neutral. Upon contact, the solution transforms discarded gum into powder. The residue can be swept away or vacuumed.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention