Yardi, a software developer focused on providing end-to-end solutions for real estate professionals, has announced a business relationship with The Home Depot that will provide its clients with convenient access to the retailer’s inventory (in store or online). This occurs via the online procurement system offered with Yardi Procure to Pay™, an automated end-to-end procurement and invoice processing platform.
The Yardi Procure to Pay system enables facility managers’ purchase orders and invoices from The Home Depot to flow through an automated, customized online approval workflow, giving thest professionals insight into all their purchases and ensuring purchasing compliance. For clients currently using Yardi PAYscan™, access to The Home Depot catalog is available at no additional cost, and no implementation is required.
In addition to online purchasing, registered clients can also visit any The Home Depot location in the U.S. to make in-store purchases. Those purchases automatically update online purchase orders and are invoiced through Yardi Procure to Pay.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades