Yardi, a software developer focused on providing end-to-end solutions for real estate professionals, has announced a business relationship with The Home Depot that will provide its clients with convenient access to the retailer’s inventory (in store or online). This occurs via the online procurement system offered with Yardi Procure to Pay™, an automated end-to-end procurement and invoice processing platform.
The Yardi Procure to Pay system enables facility managers’ purchase orders and invoices from The Home Depot to flow through an automated, customized online approval workflow, giving thest professionals insight into all their purchases and ensuring purchasing compliance. For clients currently using Yardi PAYscan™, access to The Home Depot catalog is available at no additional cost, and no implementation is required.
In addition to online purchasing, registered clients can also visit any The Home Depot location in the U.S. to make in-store purchases. Those purchases automatically update online purchase orders and are invoiced through Yardi Procure to Pay.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms