Yardi, a software developer focused on providing end-to-end solutions for real estate professionals, has announced a business relationship with The Home Depot that will provide its clients with convenient access to the retailer’s inventory (in store or online). This occurs via the online procurement system offered with Yardi Procure to Pay™, an automated end-to-end procurement and invoice processing platform.
The Yardi Procure to Pay system enables facility managers’ purchase orders and invoices from The Home Depot to flow through an automated, customized online approval workflow, giving thest professionals insight into all their purchases and ensuring purchasing compliance. For clients currently using Yardi PAYscan™, access to The Home Depot catalog is available at no additional cost, and no implementation is required.
In addition to online purchasing, registered clients can also visit any The Home Depot location in the U.S. to make in-store purchases. Those purchases automatically update online purchase orders and are invoiced through Yardi Procure to Pay.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention