Yardi, a software developer focused on providing end-to-end solutions for real estate professionals, has announced a business relationship with The Home Depot that will provide its clients with convenient access to the retailer’s inventory (in store or online). This occurs via the online procurement system offered with Yardi Procure to Pay™, an automated end-to-end procurement and invoice processing platform.
The Yardi Procure to Pay system enables facility managers’ purchase orders and invoices from The Home Depot to flow through an automated, customized online approval workflow, giving thest professionals insight into all their purchases and ensuring purchasing compliance. For clients currently using Yardi PAYscan™, access to The Home Depot catalog is available at no additional cost, and no implementation is required.
In addition to online purchasing, registered clients can also visit any The Home Depot location in the U.S. to make in-store purchases. Those purchases automatically update online purchase orders and are invoiced through Yardi Procure to Pay.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects