New Service Spotlight: Yardi Forges Relationship With The Home Depot
Yardi, a software developer focused on providing end-to-end solutions for real estate professionals, has announced a business relationship with The Home Depot that will provide its clients with convenient access to the retailer’s inventory (in store or online). This occurs via the online procurement system offered with Yardi Procure to Pay™, an automated end-to-end procurement and invoice processing platform.
The Yardi Procure to Pay system enables facility managers’ purchase orders and invoices from The Home Depot to flow through an automated, customized online approval workflow, giving thest professionals insight into all their purchases and ensuring purchasing compliance. For clients currently using Yardi PAYscan™, access to The Home Depot catalog is available at no additional cost, and no implementation is required.
In addition to online purchasing, registered clients can also visit any The Home Depot location in the U.S. to make in-store purchases. Those purchases automatically update online purchase orders and are invoiced through Yardi Procure to Pay.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices