Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
Duro-Last’s custom-prefabricated, reinforced, PVC roofing system is ideal for any flat or low-sloped application. Extremely durable and easily installed by authorized contractors without disruption to daily operations, the Duro-Last single-ply roofing system is also leak-proof, resistant to chemicals, fire and high winds, and virtually maintenance-free. Over a billion square feet of the Duro-Last PVC roofing system membrane have been installed on all types of commercial, industrial, and institutional buildings throughout North America.
Because it’s made from lightweight vinyl, a new Duro-Last roofing system can often be installed over an existing roof without an expensive tear-off, virtually eliminating dust or falling debris that could interfere with building activities or damage sensitive equipment.
Find out more about this Commercial Roofing Channel Spotlight by clicking this link.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ