Today’s Friday Funny comes from the Lots of Jokes Web site.
This quiz consists of four questions that tells you whether or not you are qualified to be a professional. SCROLL DOWN FOR THE ANSWERS. There is no need to cheat. The questions are not that difficult. You just need to think like a professional.
1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?
The correct answer is: Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe and close the door. This question tests whether or not you are doing simple things in a complicated way.
2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?
Incorrect answer: Open the refrigerator, put in the elephant, and close the door.
Correct answer: Open the refrigerator, take out of the giraffe, put in the elephant and close the door. This question tests your foresight.
3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend except one. Which animal does not attend?
Correct answer: The elephant. The elephant is in the refrigerator! This tests if you are capable of comprehensive thinking. OK, if you did not answer the last three questions correctly, this one may be your last chance to test your qualifications to be a professional.
4. There is a river that is known to have many crocodiles in it. How do you cross it?
Correct Answer: Simply swim across it. All the crocodiles are attending the animal meeting!
That completes the test!
This question tests your reasoning ability. So…
* If you answered four out of four questions correctly, you’re a true professional. Wealth awaits you.
* If you answered three out of four, you have some catching up to do but there’s hope for you.
* If you answered two out of four, consider a career as a hamburger flipper in a fast food joint.
* If you answered one out of four, try selling your organs. It’s the only way you will ever make any money.
* If you answered none correctly, consider a career that does not require any higher mental functions at all, such as management, politics, law or medicine.