WAGO Corporation is pleased to announce the launch of its mobile marketing program, also known as the “Innovation in Automation Tour.” The tour is set to start the first week in August, beginning in Wisconsin, and continuing on through the rest of North America.
“We understand it is increasingly more difficult for people to take time out of their busy schedules to visit a trade show,” said Dean Norton, marketing manager for WAGO Corporation. “The dilemma is then, how both OEMs and end users stay on top of the latest automation technology to keep their company competitive.”
The answer? Bring the trade show to the customer.
The “Innovation in Automation” tour will feature active product application panels, “pick-up and play” product panels for hands on experience, free literature/samples/software tools to take back to the office, and dedicated time with a WAGO expert to discuss your application. All at the foot of your door step (or parking lot – as it may be). Furthermore, the tour will feature solutions to industry problems such as…
· Achieving maintenance-free wiring
· Reducing wiring time by up to 70%
· Reducing panel space by up to 66%
· Going enclosure-less with active and passive control devices
· Free software tool for creating CAD drawings and BOMs
· Reducing I/O costs through fieldbus independence
· Implementing a distributed I/O or distributed control platform
· Getting data from the plant floor to the rest of the enterprise
· Combining the reliability of a PLC with the functionality of a PC
· (PLC) Programming freedom with IEC 61131-3
And much more…
A complete schedule with online registration is available.