Schneider Electric recently launched expanded expert repair services for over 120,000 products from more than 2,500 manufacturers through its Telemecanique® Automation and Control Repair Services. As a result, customers now have a single source to repair or replace their entire automation and control equipment line, regardless of the manufacturer.
“Our expanded ability to service virtually all makes and models of automation and control equipment creates a new level of service and convenience for the customer,” said Robb Dussault, marketing manager for Telemecanique Automation and Control Repair Services, Schneider Electric North America. “Customers no longer need to look to multiple vendors for different types of equipment repair. They’re now able to get the experience and fast turnaround that Schneider Electric is known for on all their equipment, regardless of the manufacturer.”
The expanded service offering provides industrial end users with:
* A single-source electronics repair service for all electronic repair needs
* Service for products from multiple vendors of AC and DC drives, servo drives and motors, HMIs, automation equipment, PLCs, metering equipment and more
* Quick turnaround time with standard repair completed in seven business days and standard exchanges completed in one business day
* Warranty on complete repaired or exchanged products, not limited to just the repaired portion of the product
* Access to an inventory of refurbished equipment from all major manufacturers
For more information on Telemecanique Automation and Control Repair Services from Schneider Electric, or to order a 430-page catalog, visit www.us.telemecanique.com/repair or call 1‑800‑468‑5342.
Headquartered in Palatine, Ill., the North American Operating Division of Schneider Electric had sales of $2.8 billion (U.S.) in 2005. The North American Operating Division is one of four operating divisions of Schneider Electric, headquartered in Paris, France, and markets the Square D, Telemecanique and Merlin Gerin brand products to customers in the United States, Canada and Mexico. In the United States, Schneider Electric is best known by its flagship Square D brand, with Telemecanique becoming increasingly known in the industrial control and automation markets and supported by many Square D distributors. For 100 years, Square D has been a market-leading brand of electrical distribution and industrial control products, systems and services. Schneider Electric is a global electrical industry leader with 2005 sales of approximately $14.5 billion (U.S.).