Okay decision makers, I need your assistance with a purchase. I am in the market for a keyboard for my home workstation, and I can’t decide what to get. Give me your opinion of these offerings…
1. Too high tech?
2. Too fussy?
3. Too snarky?
4. Wait, this is even snarkier….(but I like it)
5. Too s’more-y?
6. Too confusing?
Eh, maybe I’ll just stick with paper and pencil…
You Might Like:
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At WorkBanfield Pet Hospital recently released its first ever Pet-Friendly Workplace PAWrometer survey, revealing the impact pet-friendly workplaces have on employees and human resources decision makers.
- Friday Funny: Blame It On The LlamaFaking a cough and claiming to be ill isn’t enough these days. Here are the year’s craziest excuses for calling in “sick,” courtesy of CareerBuilder.
- Friday Funny: 13 Weird Job Seeker TacticsHomemade soap, shared ice cream cones, and outright bribery are just a few of the things desperate job hunters have tried to land a position.
- Friday Funny: Snack BanditsMore than 70 percent of American office workers are victims of food theft at work — but only 1/3 admit to taking food that wasn't theirs.