Epson has announced that the BrightLink™ 450Wi interactive projector is now available for businesses looking for an interactive, widescreen collaboration tool. Introduced earlier this year to the education market, BrightLink integrates a host of collaboration tools.
The Epson BrightLink 450Wi interactive projector + pen combination incorporates ultra-short throw distance, image size flexibility, and advanced connectivity options to project onto an existing whiteboard, wall, or other smooth, hard surface. BrightLink offers installation flexibility by providing a range of XGA and WXGA usable interactive areas. The solution includes two digital infrared pens and wall mount hardware for easy installation out of the box.
When using BrightLink in conjunction with Webinars or other common desktop sharing utilities, remote users can simultaneously see what’s being written and presented so users can update, annotate, and save files in real time. Presenters can capture notes and ideas on a virtual whiteboard that can be distributed via e-mail or saved to a networked drive even before attendees have left the room.
The BrightLink 450Wi features 2,500 lumens white light output and 2,500 lumens color light output(1) and easy integration features, including networking. It also delivers WXGA resolution (16:10 aspect ratio) for full compatibility with widescreen notebooks and video content, and can meet the space needs of any conference room by projecting images up to 96″ diagonal (WXGA).
- Display and interact with whatever software you are running, streaming or broadcasting; it is software agnostic, and it allows companies to integrate any interactive solution that can grow with business needs.
- With Epson’s EasyMP® software, businesses can send content over IP to remotely display a presentation on a networked BrightLink projector anywhere in the world via a local area network.
- Integrates with existing video conferencing systems
- Instant On and Instant Off® help to avoid delays when starting and finishing presentations, and customizable Sleep Mode saves energy.
- Integrated 10W speaker and microphone support provides audio out of the box.
- Features 3LCD, 3-chip technology to deliver true-to-life color and detail; 3LCD technology provides an energy efficient light engine which uses available lamp light to create stunning images; in contrast to 1-chip DLP technology, 3LCD requires, on average, 25% less electricity per lumen of brightness(2).
(1) Light output varies depending upon modes (color and white light output). White light output measured using ISO 21118 standard.
(2) Data source: ProjectorCentral.com Jan. 2010. Average of 910 shipping models for which the manufacturers provided lumens and total power data, all resolutions and brightness levels. Energy efficiency was measured as wattage per lumen. It was measured for both 3LCD and 1-chip projectors in each of five brightness segments. 3LCD projectors averaged less required electricity per lumen in each of the five segments.