The Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International is pleased to announce the inaugural class of BOMA Fellows. The individuals honored as BOMA Fellows have displayed exemplary and sustained contributions to the industry, their profession, the community, and BOMA at all levels and have continually answered the call to leadership and service throughout their careers.
The honorees will use the “BOMA Fellow” credential after their name and will be called upon to serve BOMA in a variety of capacities. These may include teaching, authoring articles, mentoring new members or young professionals, identifying future BOMA leaders, serving as thought leaders to identify future trends, etc.
“The 10 individuals honored as BOMA Fellows possess the talent and leadership skills that have helped them achieve success in their careers, but just as important is their continued commitment of service to the BOMA community and commercial real estate as a whole,” remarked BOMA International Chair Boyd R. Zoccola, executive vice president, Hokanson Companies Inc. “As BOMA Fellows they will continue to give back to this great industry as they nurture the talents and skills of current and upcoming generations of industry professionals and leaders.”
Congratulations to the 2012 BOMA Fellows:
- Robert M. Brierley, Brookfield Office Properties, Boston, MA
- J. Michael Coleman, AlliedBarton Security Services, Philadelphia, PA
- P. Marc Fischer, CPM®, RPA, CCIM, Transwestern, Columbia, MD
- Patrick M. Freeman, RPA, SMA, CPM®, CCIM, LEED AP, Wells Real Estate, Norcross, GA
- Thomas W. Gille, RPA, CAC Real Estate Management Company, Inc., San Francisco, CA
- Murray S. Greene, RPA, SMA, CPM®, Greene Commercial Real Estate Group, Inc., Hollywood, FL
- David. W. Hewett, CPM®, FMA, RPA, CCIM, CRE, CFM, davidwhewett, inc., Hillsboro, OR
- John G. Oliver, CPM®, Wells Real Estate Funds, Norcross, GA
- Larry F. Soehren, CPM®, Kiemle & Hagood Company, Spokane, WA
- Brenna S. Walraven, RPA, CPM®, USAA Real Estate Company, San Antonio, TX
The first class of Fellows will be honored at BOMA International’s annual conference in June 2012 in Seattle, WA.