Intellinote, an enterprise collaboration platform designed to enhance the productivity and efficiency of workforces in organizations of all sizes, recently introduced its Field Service Management Solution. The new offering was developed to help field service departments lower costs, increase revenues, and provide an enhanced customer experience.
Delivered as a cloud-based tool, Intellinote for Field Service Management lets users capture, document, and collaborate around service requests and other fieldwork using iPads, iPhones, and desktops. The solution provides customers with the ability to:
- document fieldwork with fillable PDF forms, notes, pictures, and geo-tagging;
- share details of completed fieldwork in real time with key stakeholders including customers, supervisors and accounting departments;
- provide field workers with real-time access to policies, service catalogs, form libraries, and training/reference materials;
- integrate with billing systems, work order databases, and other in-house developed/third-party applications; and
- work in both offline and online modes
Intellinote for Field Service Management eliminates the many inefficiencies that field service workers and their supervisors face—paper forms, incomplete task information, lack of clarity, lack of visibility into the real-time status of a service request, and manual handoffs between field workers, supervisors and customers.