Columbia Lighting, a brand of Hubbell Lighting, recently launched a LED version of its Zero Plenum® Troffer (ZPT), a high performance luminaire for restricted plenum spaces. As with existing ZPT product, the new LED troffer addresses the issue of restricted plenum spaces without impacting the required distribution of light.
For installation, the patented telescoping housing requires only 3″ above the ceiling at one end of the fixture. Once installed, a housing height of 1.5″ keeps the fixture from intruding into the useable plenum. The LZPT’s design allows for this functionality without sacrificing aesthetics.
Features of the Columbia Lighting LED Zero Plenum Troffer include:
- Housing depth of 11/2″ — no taller than standard T-bar
- Does not intrude into usable plenum space.
- The telescoping housing minimizes installation depth and simplifies installation.
- Long-life, 60,000 hour LEDs at L80 (80% lumen maintenance) reduce life cycle maintenance costs.
- Four LED color choices
- Multiple lumen packages ranging from 1900 to 9100 nominal lumens
- Superior color consistency to a 3-step MacAdam ellipse and 82 CRI
- Soft, uniform light distribution provides vertical illumination free from harsh contrast
- QR code traceability
- Five year warranty