Legrand, North America has released a new two-button, programmable keypad to provide full scene, wireless lighting control. The Vantage RadioLink EasyTouch II keypad is perfect for transition areas such as corridors and hallways in modern hotels and offices.
The new keypad provides seamless scalability and is designed for quick installation without the need to run new wires. RadioLink EasyTouch II can be used in retrofit projects to replace standard 3- or 4-way switches. The keypad also fits the needs of any new construction project; with its robust communication protocol, incremental system expansion—based on user need and growth—is greatly simplified.
In addition, the proprietary Vantage wireless two-way communication protocol provides fully synchronized on/off and ramp up/down of lighting loads. Keypad-to-controller communication distances are significantly greater than traditional repeater based wireless solutions.
RadioLink EasyTouch II keypads feature:
- Laser engraved button text with full range, RGB, adjustable backlighting
- Multi-event programming and control of discreet loads or scenes on a single button
- Hidden, ambient light and IR sensors
- Instant response to button press, regardless of system size
- Consistent look and feel with other EasyTouch II keypad stations
- Custom color options to mix or match finishes for trims, buttons, and faceplates
“The RadioLink EasyTouch II keypad is an excellent addition to our comprehensive wireless product line,” explained Andrew Wale, vice president of product marketing for Legrand’s Building Control Systems division. “It’s about delivering the best experience by offering cutting edge products like our new keypad. Like all products in the EasyTouch II aesthetic range, this keypad combines contemporary aesthetics and functionality that complement any lighting project.”
Click here to learn more about the RadioLink EasyTouch II keypad.