Kimberly-Clark Professional has introduced the Scott Essential Towel Dispenser System, the first Scott branded towel dispenser system in its history. The new offering is designed to save customers time and money by reliably dispensing towels – reducing disruptions and user complaints.
“Busy managers have more important things to worry about than paper towels,” said Sarah Happel, health care marketing manager, Kimberly-Clark Professional. “The system’s ease of use and performance improves operational efficiencies so our customers can focus on more critical tasks.”
The Scott Essential Towel Dispenser System is backed by the Kimberly-Clark Professional lifetime warranty. The new system builds on the 12 years of proven performance of its Sanitouch dispenser with benefits such as*:
- Dependable dispensing from Scott, one of the world’s most well-known brands
- One of the fastest roll change times on the market
- Up to seven days a year in labor savings
- Quick load feature and keyless locking option
The Scott Essential Towel Dispenser System is a touchless, manual dispenser, so no batteries are required. Because its towels are compostable, they can help support a facility’s zero-waste initiatives. The system’s towels also are ECOLOGO and FSC® certified and meet EPA minimums for post-consumer recycled content. The system helps to reduce waste via a stub roll feature. Plus, its towels feature patented Absorbency Pockets, so users need fewer towels to dry their hands, resulting in less paper waste and, in many cases, reduced costs to businesses.
“Our customers have known and trusted Scott brand towels for years,” added Happel. “In fact, in buildings that use Kimberly-Clark Professional restroom products, tenant satisfaction with restroom appearance and with restroom cleaning scored higher than the Kingsley Index across seven major U.S. cities.”
* A Kimberly-Clark Professional study found savings of up to seven days of labor, as compared to a competitor’s standard folded towel system. Roll change times were based on comparisons to a competitor’s manual hard roll towel systems.