iNet® Now Live Monitoring Software from Industrial Scientific enables real-time monitoring of worker location, environment, and status. Should a worker encounter a gas hazard, be immobilized, or have the need to escalate a condition through a panic alarm, text and e-mail alerts, including a map of the area, are sent to designated contacts.
By using iNet Now Live Monitoring Software, workers can have peace of mind that potentially dangerous conditions or situations will be escalated to someone able to take action. It provides real-time alerts for gas hazards, panic, and man-down situations so users can respond to incidents as they happen; alerts are fully customizable by gas level. Users can have confidence that workers are visible even when miles away.
iNet Now Live Monitoring Software offers several advantages that lead to better overall safety and productivity:
- A live map displays the status and location of workers, eliminating the cost and time it takes to complete a manual check-in processes
- Automated alerts are activated when emergency situations occur, triggering responders and equipping them with a detailed understanding of the situation
iNet Now is also compatible with all LENS™ Wireless devices, including the Ventis® Pro Series and Radius™ BZ1. The combination of LENS Wireless and iNet Now makes it easier to see the state of both wearable gas detectors and area monitors as they are deployed across work teams.
“We are excited to add iNet Now to our portfolio of connected worker solutions that enable more potentially at-risk and lone workers to make it home alive at the end of the day,” said Justin McElhattan, president of Industrial Scientific.
To get up and running with iNet Now Live Monitoring Software, users need:
- Ventis Pro Series Multi-gas Monitors with iNet Now firmware version 2.3 or above
- A supported smart device gateway
- The iNet Now Sync app downloaded and installed on a smart device
- An active iNet Now account
iNet Now is part of Industrial Scientific’s iNet® Integrated Solution for Gas Detection that includes iNet® Control Gas Detection Management Software and iNet® Exchange Gas Detection as a Service. Any of the offerings in iNet may be used individually or combined to provide complete visibility into gas detection programs of any size.