Zintra Acoustic Solutions from MDC has been updated with new textures and geometric configurations. These designs respond to market demand for high-performance sound control products that stand out yet blend in for resembling decorative architecture.
“There’s been a major initiative to improve sound control in large hospitality spaces and open offices,” said Dan Brandt, director of product for MDC. “With Zintra, we’re delivering form with function. Our designs are pleasing to the eye and soothing to the ears.”
- It’s easy to mistake Zintra Cloud for artwork hanging from the ceiling. These pre-fabricated Zintra Acoustic 1/2″ pieces are assembled on-site, then the shape is suspended from the ceiling substrate. Zintra Acoustic Clouds provide three-dimensional texture and effective noise reduction. The two new styles, Giffard and Blanchard, feature elliptical and diamond constructions with openings to let light pass through for an airy, light feel.
- Zintra Acoustic Textures highlight the acoustic qualities of Zintra Acoustic 1/2” Panels with fabrication flexibility. Textures’ subtle 3D relief creates dimension and acoustic refraction within a space, making them suitable for noisy, public areas. The two new patterns of Zintra Texture, Trappe and Tissage, pop out from the wall to create a dynamic, three-dimensional ambiance. The raised designs bring texture and dimension to commercial spaces and add a touch of natural elegance, resembling a stone path and woven basket.
- Zintra on Zintra now offers a range of 20 dimensional designs that can be used for entire walls, paneling, desk dividers, and concertina screens. These are created from two Zintra panels: one of which has the design cut out allowing the back panel of color to show through.
- In the Zintra on Zintra Concertina design, the Zintra on Zintra panels connect with flexible straps to form lightweight, portable partitions. No assembly required; just stand it up and adjust the angles to suit. When it’s no longer needed, simply fold flat and store it away. Available in hundreds of options and tone-on-tone or two-tone combinations, the Concertina screens are an all-in-one sound absorbing, flexible partitioning solution.
- The Zintra Acoustic Baffle Systems are an easy to install replacement to standard ceiling tile systems. They are a high performance ceiling solution that provides noise reduction suited for large noisy spaces in education, institutional, retail, restaurants, and airport projects. New and improved, Zintra Acoustic Baffles makes installation and assembly even easier. The new format allows for more organic, freeform structures with a different aesthetic. Gorge, the first in the new range, features an asymmetrical profile and perforated accents.
Zintra Acoustic Solutions absorb internal and external sound influences reducing the noise level in a room. Zintra is 100% polyester and has a Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) rating of 0.26 to 0.95, depending on the design. The refreshed line offers more creativity with updated colors, lines, shapes, and functionality, while remaining a durable and effective noise solution for commercial settings.
Solid, unformed Zintra Acoustic solutions include 1/2″ construction in 4′ x 9′ long panels as well as 1/8″ flexible rolls of 4′ wide material. Zintra Acoustic offers a range of colors from classic neutrals to bright limes and yellows or custom colors. Users can also choose to digitally print a graphic with Acoustic Zintra. The cost-effective sound solution for walls, panels, and ceilings is easily fabricated and installed.