AIRX 77 PLUS is a new and improved version of RX77 from the Bullen Companies’ Airx Laboratories brand. This ready to use disinfectant bathroom cleaner has expanded kill claims, a fresh breeze fragrance, and more uses than just toilets. It not only helps control the hazards of cross-contamination on treated hard, nonporous, environmental surfaces, but also kills many microorganisms that cause odors in schools, universities, office buildings, health care facilities, airports, and federally inspected meat and poultry plants.
For years, typical toilet bowl and urinal cleaners have been acids that have a pungent odor, tend to fume, would irritate the skin, burn holes in carpets and clothing, corrode chrome and aluminum, and eat into grouting, marble, and terrazzo. Their proper use is really only cleaning the inside of a bowl or urinal. That means that the most critical surfaces—the toilet seat and the flush lever—often go uncleaned and not disinfected.
AIRX 77 PLUS can be used as a cleaner and disinfectant for inside and outside toilet bowls and toilet seats. Because it contains absolutely no acids, it can also be used on sinks, bathtubs, shower stalls, urinals, chrome fixtures, floors, and other bathroom surfaces. AIRX 77 PLUS not only eliminates foul odors at their source but also contains a powerful odor counteractant to erase odors that are already in the air.
In addition to its use in restrooms, AIRX 77 PLUS is safe on appliances, cabinets, chairs, countertops, desks, doorknobs, floors, garbage cans, highchairs, outdoor furniture, commercial refrigerators, stovetops, tables, telephones, walls, and other hard nonporous surfaces made of Formica® laminated surfaces, glazed ceramic, glazed enameled surfaces, glazed porcelain, metal, plastic, sealed stone, stainless steel, vinyl and plastic upholstery, and finished woodwork.
AIRX 77 PLUS kills Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Streptococcus pyogenes, *Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2, *HIV-1, *Influenza Type A / Brazil Virus, Aspergillus niger, Trichophyton mentagrophytes (athlete’s foot fungus & cause of ringworm), and Pandemic 2009 H1N1 influenza A virus (formerly called swine flu).
AIRX 77 PLUS is blue in color with a fresh breeze smell and will not damage carpets or uniforms if spilled. This non-acid disinfectant toilet bowl cleaner and multi-purpose bathroom cleaner has a shelf life of one year and is packaged with flip caps on the quart size bottle as well as two sprayers in each case.
For disinfection, virucidal, fungicidal, and mold and mildew use:
- If surfaces are visibly dirty pre-clean them first.
- Spray 6″ to 8″ from the surface until surfaces are thoroughly wet.
- Rub with a brush, sponge, or cloth. Treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth or sponge or allow to air dry. Rinsing is not necessary on floor surfaces that are to be waxed or polished.
- For mold and mildew control, repeat application weekly or when growth reappears.
- Rinse all surfaces that come in contact with food (e.g., countertops, appliances, tables, stovetops) with potable water before reuse.
- This product should not be used to clean utensils, glassware, or dishes and is not for use on medical device surfaces.
To clean and disinfect toilet bowls and urinals:
- Remove gross filth from bowl.
- Remove or expel over the inner trap residual bowl water.
- Use 4 ounces of product in toilet bowl or urinal.
- Apply directly around bowl and under rim; then brush or swab thoroughly.
- Allow product to remain on surface for a contact time of 10 minutes; then flush toilet.
- This product, when used as directed, will not harm white or colored bowls or inanimate, hard surfaces.
To clean and/or deodorize:
- Apply by mop, sponge, cloth, or spray on hard, nonporous surfaces.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth, or sponge, or allow to air dry.