The Doodle Scrub® EBG-9 by Square Scrub® is a compact yet powerful surface preparation machine. It is suitable for cleaning stairs, VCT, tile and grout, rubberized flooring, and more and cleans and prepares floors around toilets, bathroom stalls, and similar tight spaces where larger machines can’t reach.
At 22 pounds, the Doodle Scrub EBG-9 offers nearly the same pounds per square inch as its parent machine, the EBG-20/C. It features a 1/3 hp, 4100 rpm motor; a heavy-duty powder-coated 10 gauge steel frame; and a two-position handle. The option to connect the handle on either the side of the surface preparation machine or at the back offers the flexibility to adjust it to suit user needs.
A variety of pads and accessories are available for the Doodle Scrub EBG-9 surface preparation machine:
- White Driver Pad (SS P0511DRIVER) – Designed to provide a spacer between sandpaper and the machine. It is ¼” thick and can be used with sandpaper and resin diamonds.
- Blue Driver Pad (SS P0511BLU) – Medium to heavy-duty, it can be used for heavier cleaning and buffing situations but primarily used as a spacer pad. Also for use wet or dry on VCT and tile.
- SHO Pad (SS P0511SHO) – Should be used only for the heaviest of chemical stripping jobs and has extremely abrasive and heavy, dense fibers. It is best when dirt and buildup are severe and should be used wet with a blue driver pad on VCT and tile.
- SQP Pad (SS P0511SQP) – Thin pad designed to remove several layers of acrylic finish to prep for recoating. Should be used dry or wet on VCT and tile.
- White Pad (SS P0511WHT) – Used as a light duty polish pad, it is 1″ thick and used without a driver pad. It is great for spreading chemicals while buffing.
- Xtreme Sponge (SS P0511XTR) – For the removal of scuff marks on VCT or bathroom tile. Just add water and this melamine pad deep cleans between refinishing jobs and should be used wet on VCT.