Content Sponsored By:
Bring your building into the future with a trusted advisor from Schneider Electric! We offer services designed to support you throughout the life cycle of your building with onsite and remote connected services to increase the performance, efficiency and reliability of your building and its systems.
EcoStruxure™ Building Advisor is a comprehensive service portfolio designed to improve occupant comfort and asset value while reducing operating costs. An integral part of EcoStruxure Building, Schneider Electric’s collaborative smart building IoT platform, EcoStruxure Building Advisor leverages expert field service engineers and remote data scientists to convert data into predictable, actionable insights. Continuously monitoring and anticipating system irregularities, on average drives 33% fewer complaints from occupants, a 29% decrease in unscheduled maintenance and a 20% energy cost reduction.
Building Advisor allows you to do more with:
- People – Remote experts and certified onsite technicians provide a superior level of support around the clock.
- Technology – Automated alarms, fault detection and diagnostics speed problem and solution resolution, providing condition-based recommendations to help prioritize and justify task costs. Leverages real-time data to drive condition-based maintenance and cross-system interoperability.
- Collaboration – Customized and detailed reports provide deep insights on your building systems, along with expert advice with solutions to maximize your return on investment up to 10X over reactive maintenance alone.
Get Expert Guidance with Actionable Information. Our industry knowledge, advanced technology and service capabilities are unmatched. Let us help you get the most out of your buildings – for today and tomorrow. Our Plus, Prime and Ultra Service Plans or Managed Services optimize building maintenance in a cost-effective approach to provide real impact on energy costs, operational efficiency, occupant comfort and the financial well-being of your building.
- Plus: Triage & Support – Remote with Onsite (Optional) Service – Remote coverage of building operations to support onsite personnel with expert alarm management and state of the art remote triage and support.
- Prime: Planned Preventive Maintenance with Condition Monitoring | Remote and Onsite Service Leverage remote data scientists armed with insights from automated fault detection to schedule preventive maintenance delivered onsite and remotely.
- Ultra: Condition-Based Maintenance | Remote and Onsite Service – Lifetime building efficiency through remote data scientists who leverage advanced analytics to guide and prioritize onsite tasks for a more proactive and predictive approach to maintenance.
- Managed Services: Advanced Analytics and Consultation | Remote Service – Advanced analytics, performance trending and diagnostics with expert guidance and actionable information to transform your operations and enable your facilities team to focus on what matters within your building or portfolio of buildings.
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. We have 175 years of industry experience, operations in over 100 countries and 6,000 Field Services Engineers (FSE) globally. No matter where your business takes you, our digital technologies will be there to support you. Our best-in-class people, technology and collaboration ensure you meet the need for high performance business and buildings with innovative digital services that maintain the balance between cost, risk and asset value. Explore how Schneider Electric™ EcoStruxure Building Advisor provides lifetime building efficiency, allowing you to do more.