Facilities leaders and their teams are continuously on the lookout for innovative solutions. With that in mind, this SOLUTIONS 2019 feature highlights products and services poised to deliver results in various aspects of facility operations. The recent issue of Facility Executive magazine included a selection of solutions for 2019, and featured here is a new product from HID Global:
HID FARGO HDP6600 Card Printer & Encoder
Facility Executive: What is a notable product your company will introduce to facility management professionals in 2019?
HID Global: Fast, innovative, feature-rich and reliable, the HID® FARGO® HDP6600 sets the new customer demanded standard in retransfer printing.
- Dual-sided printing
- Wasteless LMX card lamination module* (one-material and two-material configurations)
- Card flattener
- Magnetic stripe encoder
- Contact Smart Card encoder
- Contactless Smart Card encoding modules
- 200-card input hopper
- Dual input card hopper module*
- Physical locks for card hoppers and consumables access*
- Secure Proprietary Consumables System*
- Custom secure holographic overlaminate*
- Printer cleaning kit
Only the HID FARGO HDP6600 offers:
- Ability to print up to 230 cards per hour (YMCK with transfer)
- Patent-pending iON™ technology for unparalleled printer readiness and intelligent temperature control
- Retransfer-based wasteless lamination*
- Simultaneous print and retransfer
- GreenCircle® certified energy savings. On January 22, 2019, HID announced the printer is the first and only retransfer printing solution for ID card personalization that has GreenCircle® certification. The printer’s power-efficient design enables users to save thousands of dollars in annual energy costs for large projects spanning many printers. The HDP6600 printer achieves this energy efficiency using a design that also delivers the fastest overall throughput speeds and shortest time until the first card is printed. Sustainability is further improved through an optional wasteless lamination module that dramatically reduces the waste byproducts; this module cuts consumables costs nearly in half for printed and laminated cards.
* Contact HID Global for availability
Facility Executive: How is this offering relevant to the work of facility management leaders? How will it help them achieve their goals?
HID Global: The FARGO® HDP6600 from HID Global is the most advanced, efficient and fastest desktop-based retransfer printer available on the market today. Designed to meet the needs of cost- and efficiency-conscious organizations, the HDP6600 produces cards at unprecedented speeds — and leveraging HID Global’s innovative wasteless lamination technology, the HDP6600 can help cut high-volume lamination materials cost by up to 40%.
This printer is a cost-effective, eco-friendly, and reliable solution that provides high resolution 600 dpi printing capability for superior text and image quality as well as wasteless lamination for an ultra-low cost-per-card.
It is ideal for organizations of any size that need retransfer printing technology to routinely issue secure and durable, high definition IDs or cards at high-speeds.
In a follow up interview, Dominic Tavassoli, vice president of products for HID Global provided further insight into the features of the HID® FARGO® HDP6600, its impact on facility management operations, and related facilities trends. Click below to listen.
Printers are the one of the important part of any professional or non-professional work. It is to be maintained always.
Comments are closed.