Optimizing AV Management in Workplaces & How Device Charging is Changing Customer Experience Workshop Taking Place W303A Thursday, June 13, 3:00-4:30PM
USB-C™ Multimedia Hub, Thunderbolt™ 3 Cable, Thunderbolt 3™ Dock Mini, and Wireless Charging Made Smart by Chargifi Displayed at Booth 5181
Belkin, the connected things division within newly merged Belkin International and Foxconn Interconnect Technology (FIT) entity, presents its connectivity and power solutions designed to simplify multimedia connection and optimize workspace functionality. Belkin will be exhibiting its USB-C™ Multimedia Hub, Thunderbolt™ 3 Cable, and Thunderbolt 3™ Dock Mini, along with a live demonstration of its collaboration with Chargifi to integrate smart technology into wireless charging products at its InfoComm Booth 5181.
USB-C™ Multimedia Hub
This USB-C multiport hub with up to 5Gbps of bandwidth is an all-in-one solution to connect a USB-C laptop to multiple devices. Users can lead a seamless presentation or create their ultimate workstation. With this USB-C multiport hub users can connect projectors, 4K 30Hz monitors, SD cards, and thumb drives to their laptop. It also supports pass-through charging up to 60 watts, eliminating the need to choose between port expansion and power. Plus, with 1Gb Ethernet port there will always be a safe and secure Internet connection.
- Multiple ports – USB-A, USB-C, HDMI, Gigabit Ethernet, SD card—for safe and seamless connectivity to USB-C devices
- Pass-through power up to 60 watts provides power and port expansion
- Compact size ensures portability (0.8″ W x 2.75″ H x 83″ L with cable and weights 4.16 ounces)
- Reliable data transfer with up to 5 Gbps transfer speeds delivers flawless data delivery between connected devices
Thunderbolt, famed for speed, high definition capability, and power output, has had an upgrade. Transferring data between Thunderbolt 3 devices at up to 40 Gbps, this cable is suitable for large volume data and Ultra HD displays. It also supports power delivery up to 100 watts, and can daisy chain up to six Thunderbolt 3 devices.
- Data transfer speeds up to 40 Gbps and backwards compatibility ensures fast and reliable support between devices
- Supplies up to 100 watts of Power Delivery for Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C devices without the need for additional power supply
- 6′ and 2.6′ length options provide fit into any desk environment
Thunderbolt 3™ Dock Mini (available in July)
Users can turn their Mac or Windows laptop into a powerful workstation, using the power and speed of Thunderbolt 3. This compact dock offers connectivity to a computer via a single tethered cable. Dual HDMI 4K ports at 60Hz allow users to connect two 4K monitors to a laptop, to experience fast, high definition visuals across multiple screens. Use a keyboard, mouse, or other peripherals via the USB-A 3.0 and USB-A 2.0 ports and enjoy a secure and reliable network connection through the gigabit Ethernet port.
- Multiple ports—HDMI 4K, USB-A 3.0, USB-A 2.0, and Gigabit Ethernet—for all-in-one connectivity to Thunderbolt 3 device
- Compact size allows connection to multiple peripherals for maximum productivity anywhere
- Compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems
- Supports dual UHD 4K displays at 60Hz
BOOST↑UP™ Wireless Charging Spot made smart by Chargifi
The BOOST↑UP Wireless Charging Spot brings convenient, fast, and cable-free charging into public environments. Universally compatible, Qi-certified charging pads are integrated into any location to provide an enhanced customer experience. Qi-certification ensures compatibility with wireless-charging-enabled iPhones, Samsung devices, Sony, LG, and many other Qi-enabled devices. It allows users to charge their wireless-enabled devices at the fastest possible speed, including iPhone at 7.5 watts, Samsung at 9 watts, and many more up to 10 watts.
- Continually scans the real-time status of a charging network and enables remote management
- Runs diagnostics and fixes issues over the air when required
- Gives peace of mind and reduced maintenance costs
- Provides actionable insights on customer behavior data
- Triggers smart experiences as part of an IoT infrastructure