ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, has announced the following individuals have been elected to serve on the 2020 ISSA Board of Directors, which will be led by incoming ISSA President Ken Bodie of Kelsan Inc. The new board members will officially take office at the ISSA General Business Meeting on November 19, 2019.
- Vice President/President Elect: Steve Lewis, Golden Star Inc.
- Executive Officer: Brendan Cherry, Bobrick Washroom Equipment Inc.
- Manufacturer Director: Christine Vickers Tucker, Clorox Professional Products Co.
- Distributor Director: Ailene Grego, Southeast Link
- Director Canada: Amir Karim, Polykar
The elections for open positions on the 2020 ISSA Board of Directors closed July 26, 2019.
In addition to Bodie, returning from the 2019 board to serve in the following positions on the 2020 board are:
- Past President/International Director: Paul Goldin, Avmor Ltd.
- Secretary: Roman Chmiel, Scrub Inc.
- Treasurer: Jim Chittom Jr., Roman Chemical Corp.
- Latin America Council Chair: Mauricio Chico Cañedo, Distribuidora Lava Tap, S.A. de C.V.
- Europe Council Chair: Michel de Bruin, Greenspeed BV
- Distributor Directors:
Paul Barrett, North American Corp.
Nick Morris, Western Paper Distributors Inc.
- Manufacturer Directors:
Tom Friedl, Hospeco
Andy Clement, Kimberly-Clark Professional*
- Manufacturer Representatives Director: John Beers, Wind Associates
- BSC Director: Matt Vonachen, Vonachen Group
Outgoing ISSA Board Members
The following individuals complete their service on the board in 2019.
- Ted Stark III, Dalco Enterprises Inc.
- Mark Bevington, NSS Enterprises Inc.
- Harry Dochelli, Essendant
- Peter Farrell, Citron Hygiene LP
- Terry Neal, Impact Products LLC