Sloan, manufacturer of commercial plumbing systems, introduced its Flushometer Finder, an online resource designed to help select the perfect Sloan flushometer for any project without having to sort through thousands of products.
Sloan’s Flushometer Finder presents several filtering options to select from, making it easier for architects, designers, and engineers to specify the right restroom products. Performance options include flush volume, fixture connection, and power, while aesthetic considerations include special finish and concealed flush valve options.
“At Sloan, we take pride in the thousands of flushometer options we provide for our customers,” said Mark Lawinger, product line manager flushometers and fixtures. “Yet, having such a wide selection of options means a seemingly endless list of flushometers to scroll through to arrive at your ideal product. Our new Flushometer Finder makes this search process easy. It takes your unique flushometer preferences into account and refines your search down to the exact product that meets your project needs.”
Sloan’s new resource enables users to filter through several flushometer features, including:
- Activation – Filter between a number of options including manual, sensor, solenoid activation, and more. Sloan’s touch-free flushometers—as well as its faucets, soap dispensers, and hand dryers—present commercial restroom users with a hygiene-friendly restroom experience.
- Flush Volume – Select from over a dozen options with gallons per flush (gpf) as low as 0.125.
- Installation – Toggle between traditional exposed flushometers and concealed flushometers, including Sloan’s newest concealed CX flushometer, which is 70% smaller than the industry standard and delivers an added element of high design.
- Valve – Specify either diaphragm or piston valve technology to meet the demands of your next project.
- Finish – Elevate the aesthetic of your next commercial restroom by toggling between several different special finishes, including graphite, brushed nickel, polished brass, and brushed stainless, in addition to Sloan’s standard polished chrome finish.
The Flushometer Finder is Sloan’s latest digital resource to help simplify specification. Last year, Sloan launched its Faucet Finder to help architects and designers select and specify one of Sloan’s touch-free faucets.