eLumigen announced the release of its new and expanded line of LED Rough Service lamps. The company has already been known for the only line of LED rough service lamps designed for harsh commercial and industrial environments.
Improvements to the LED Rough Service lamp line include:
- Addition of 75 watt and 100 watt equivalent lamps that increase the light output over the previous 40 watt and 60 watt equivalent models.
- A-lamp portfolio is A19 size to allow for placement within most fixtures.
- Enclosed fixture rating for the 40 watt, 60 watt, 75 watt, and 100 watt equivalent models.
- Wet listed. The previous generation of lamps were damp listed.
- Addition of new Poultry Rough Service Lamp models for chickens and turkeys, for both broiler and layer production facilities
The lamps are shatter proof, vibration proof, high heat tolerant and offer a high dimming ratio and low electromagnetic interference (low-EMI).
Harsh environments usually involve high operating temperatures, rough handling, impacts, and high levels of vibration. Typical applications are in jelly jars, IC-rated downlights, steam tunnels, enclosed fixtures for wet locations, livestock facilities, laboratories, construction light strings, industrial sites, workshops, and food service areas.
According to Alfred LaSpina, VP of Sales & Marketing at eLumigen, “These Rough Service lamps are torture tested to provide unrivaled durability in harsh environments.” LaSpina added, “Our customers have been asking for the higher output 75 watt and 100 watt equivalent lamps, as well as wet listing and enclosed fixture rating. The market response has been very strong to our new, expanded rough service lamp line.”
eLumigen LED rough service lamps area also glare-free with no visual flicker and high efficiency, up to 120 lumens per watt. They have a power factor of 0.98 and low inrush current.
“The eLumigen rough service lamps are warrantied for 30,000 hours of 24/7 rough service use. There is no other lamp on the market with this warranty,” LaSpina shared.
The rough service line includes 40 watt, 60 watt, 75 watt, and 100 watt equivalent A lamps, PAR30s, and PAR38s. Additional options include CCTs of 2000K, 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, and 5000K, as well as 20° and 40° beam angle options for the PAR lamps. The company also manufacturers LED flat panels, troffers, and vapor tight linear low bay fixtures.