Imagine if you could spend every day working with people who ask—and answer—this question.
At GBBN, our joy comes from letting ideas run freely, unleashing creativity to the fullest, and delivering results in ways clients never thought possible. We do it all in a spirited, collaborative environment that values innovation, respects the work/life balance, and celebrates the diversity of our global family.
GBBN’s In4mation division is where architecture and technology combine to create powerful tools for our clients to manage, maintain, and get the most out of their facilities. For us, architecture goes beyond buildings, because positively affecting people is the most important thing we do.
As the Business Development Director – Facilities Management Technology of GBBN’s In4mation division, you’ll team with forward-thinking, future-oriented problem solvers who facilitate and develop integrated workplace information and management systems; and provide data analytics that inform building performance and future design standards. You’ll work with visionary clients who want to leverage technology to create positive change in their organizations…and the world. With the soul of a startup and a stable foundation of business, GBBN’s In4 division improves efficiency, streamlines processes, hijacks headaches, and creatively takes on our clients’ biggest challenges. Together, we dream it. Together, we achieve it.
In4 is ready to level up, and we’re looking for a Business Development Director to help get us there. Someone to lead innovation strategy, business development savvy, and operational expertise to chart In4’s future growth. Someone who combines skilled client management, product research and development, and oversight of project performance and professional service delivery.
Imagine if this was you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Deliver innovative technology solutions that elevate our clients’ business
- Craft the vision for the future growth and make it happen
- Lead strategic research and develop initiatives that differentiate In4 and GBBN in the market.
- Build portfolio of long-term client relationships with the goal of increasing market share
- Build and improve external firm image by active participation in appropriate organizations
- Deliver responsible and accountable division performance
- Shape a creative, innovative, and collaborative environment
- Understand the possibilities and limitations of current technology platforms and identify new technologies that can better serve client needs