Omni Logistics recently celebrated the opening of its new completely wind-powered corporate headquarters in Dallas, TX. The multimodal logistics solutions and specialized services provider’s 52,000-square-foot headquarters is strategically located near key transportation gateways including Dallas Fort Worth International Airport, Dallas Love Field, Fort Worth Meacham International Airport, and several major freeways.
Omni Logistics’ new headquarters facility houses the company’s Dallas-based corporate team of 85 employees, with room for further expansion. The multibillion-dollar company recently earned the #35 spot on Transport Topics’ Top 100 Largest Logistics Companies in North America list.
“We believe Omni Logistics is the first leading U.S.-based logistics provider to implement 100% renewable energy in a corporate headquarters,” said JJ Schickel, chief executive officer, Omni Logistics. “As signatories to The Climate Pledge, Omni Logistics is committed to leading the way to a more sustainable supply chain industry by making sustainable choices within our own business and providing our clients with the visibility and data required to identify opportunities for reducing the carbon footprint of their freight and overall supply chains. This is in response to our own values, global demand, industry demand, and employee and prospective employee demand to work for an environmentally conscious company.”
The interior of the new headquarters was designed and purpose-built to Omni Logistics’ specifications, and includes a host of features and amenities, including:
- A living green wall in the shape of the Omni Logistics logo in the lobby that serves as a symbol and constant reminder of Omni Logistics’ commitment as a signatory of The Climate Pledge to a more sustainable future
- A modern, semi-open seating plan which strikes a balance between collaboration and privacy
- 16 technology-enabled conference rooms that utilize state-of-the-art Logitech video conferencing technology to facilitate efficient and effective meetings with Omni Logistics’ employees, customers and partners around the world
- A tech-enabled training facility
- A Demo Room where Omni Logistics’ customers can demo new technologies and client-facing tools and provide direct feedback to the Omni Logistics technology development team
- Multiple social gathering spaces that foster culture and collaboration and serve as a stage for all-hands meetings
- A state-of-the-art in-house video production studio
- Two wellness rooms which provide a private retreat for nursing mothers and for employees seeking a quiet place for prayer, meditation or simply to recharge
- Kitchen and break areas offering healthy snacks and refreshments
- Multiple outdoor deck areas for collaboration and socializing
- Walking access to a variety of restaurants, bars and other recreation opportunities nearby at The Sound and Cypress Waters
Omni Logistics recently opened three other new facilities, including a 190,000-square-foot warehouse and cross-dock facility in San Francisco, CA; a highly secure 150,000-square-foot warehouse and cross-dock facility in Philadelphia, PA; and a 9,000-square-foot office in Phoenix, AZ. Omni Logistics currently has 4,500 employees in 100 offices in more than 20 countries.