Learn the 17 gaps that can sabotage your emergency plans today and how to fill them. Sandy Hook, Aurora, CO, and Hurricane Sandy emphasize that emergency planning for your organization is subject to many federal, state and local laws, regulations and standards. Most who are tasked with creating and maintaining emergency plans are confused or overwhelmed regarding those standards. Learn what laws, regulations and standards apply to your emergency planning, training and exercises. Learn what a lawsuit will do to you if you don’t create a plan to standard.
1. What are the laws, regulations and standards that control emergency plans?
2. How will lawsuits affect you and your organization?
3. What should be the overriding attitude for managers in re-evaluating current planning?
4. How will your own employees and clients hurt your response to a disaster?
5. What to expect by way of help from local municipalities?
President, 911 Consulting