On April 12, Network Services Company, an international organization of independent distributors of janitorial supplies and equipment, foodservice disposables, industrial packaging products, and printing materials, honored five of its preferred suppliers for outstanding performance in 2009.
Georgia-Pacific Professional was named Network’s Supplier of the Year. The producer of paper towels, tissues, dispensing systems, soaps, and air fresheners received the award for its outstanding cooperation and support of Network and its member companies.
Meanwhile, Rubbermaid Commercial Products received the National Account Supplier Award for its participation in Network’s programs to grow and serve its national accounts.
Clorox Professional Products, a producer of cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting products, received the Marketing Partner Award.
Heritage Bag Company, a manufacturer of can liners and food bags, received the GIP Stimulus Award for providing an outstanding enhanced growth incentive program for Network members.
O’Dell Corporation, a supplier of mops, brooms, dusters, and related products, received the Rising Star Award for its significant increase in sales volume during the year.
The awards were presented on April 12th at Network’s annual Supplier Trade Show in Orlando, FL. The company is based in Schaumburg, IL.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention