On April 12, Network Services Company, an international organization of independent distributors of janitorial supplies and equipment, foodservice disposables, industrial packaging products, and printing materials, honored five of its preferred suppliers for outstanding performance in 2009.
Georgia-Pacific Professional was named Network’s Supplier of the Year. The producer of paper towels, tissues, dispensing systems, soaps, and air fresheners received the award for its outstanding cooperation and support of Network and its member companies.
Meanwhile, Rubbermaid Commercial Products received the National Account Supplier Award for its participation in Network’s programs to grow and serve its national accounts.
Clorox Professional Products, a producer of cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting products, received the Marketing Partner Award.
Heritage Bag Company, a manufacturer of can liners and food bags, received the GIP Stimulus Award for providing an outstanding enhanced growth incentive program for Network members.
O’Dell Corporation, a supplier of mops, brooms, dusters, and related products, received the Rising Star Award for its significant increase in sales volume during the year.
The awards were presented on April 12th at Network’s annual Supplier Trade Show in Orlando, FL. The company is based in Schaumburg, IL.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs