On April 12, Network Services Company, an international organization of independent distributors of janitorial supplies and equipment, foodservice disposables, industrial packaging products, and printing materials, honored five of its preferred suppliers for outstanding performance in 2009.
Georgia-Pacific Professional was named Network’s Supplier of the Year. The producer of paper towels, tissues, dispensing systems, soaps, and air fresheners received the award for its outstanding cooperation and support of Network and its member companies.
Meanwhile, Rubbermaid Commercial Products received the National Account Supplier Award for its participation in Network’s programs to grow and serve its national accounts.
Clorox Professional Products, a producer of cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting products, received the Marketing Partner Award.
Heritage Bag Company, a manufacturer of can liners and food bags, received the GIP Stimulus Award for providing an outstanding enhanced growth incentive program for Network members.
O’Dell Corporation, a supplier of mops, brooms, dusters, and related products, received the Rising Star Award for its significant increase in sales volume during the year.
The awards were presented on April 12th at Network’s annual Supplier Trade Show in Orlando, FL. The company is based in Schaumburg, IL.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management