In response to the potential multi-level flooding liability facing building professionals, Just Manufacturing Co. developed the Integra Flow™ system sink for commercial applications. Integra Flow prevents the expensive and damaging repercussions of flooding, and is available in all of the Just product groups.
This Franklin Park, IL-based manufacturer of commercial grade plumbing fixtures developed the Integra Flow system to minimize the risk of sink flooding incidents and stop potential overflowing sinks at the source. Flooding can occur in virtually any public plumbing installation: classrooms, office breakrooms, hotel suites, assisted living facilities, and dormitories. The resulting damage is costly and time consuming, but it is also preventable.
The Integra Flow System is available in all self-rimming drop-ins and undermount versions of the complete offering of Just sink sizes and product categories, including ADA compliant, Academic, and Stylist version Integra Flow sinks. Additionally, Integra Flow sinks can prevent deliberate vandalism, making them an optimal choice for academic settings.
The Integra Flow system can be a particularly useful feature for undermount ADA compliant sinks. Due to the required shallow depth of the sink, overflow incidents can occur, and the Integra Flow system prevents this. Just provides a comprehensive offering of undermount and drop-in ADA-compliant sinks, with depths ranging from 4-1/2” to 6-1/2”, maximums factor in top thickness to maintain ADA compliancy.
The Integra Flow System is integral to sinks made with readily recyclable stainless steel, and with faucets that are AB1953 compliant.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention