NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Integra Flow By Just Manufacturing Co.
In response to the potential multi-level flooding liability facing building professionals, Just Manufacturing Co. developed the Integra Flow™ system sink for commercial applications. Integra Flow prevents the expensive and damaging repercussions of flooding, and is available in all of the Just product groups.
This Franklin Park, IL-based manufacturer of commercial grade plumbing fixtures developed the Integra Flow system to minimize the risk of sink flooding incidents and stop potential overflowing sinks at the source. Flooding can occur in virtually any public plumbing installation: classrooms, office breakrooms, hotel suites, assisted living facilities, and dormitories. The resulting damage is costly and time consuming, but it is also preventable.
The Integra Flow System is available in all self-rimming drop-ins and undermount versions of the complete offering of Just sink sizes and product categories, including ADA compliant, Academic, and Stylist version Integra Flow sinks. Additionally, Integra Flow sinks can prevent deliberate vandalism, making them an optimal choice for academic settings.
The Integra Flow system can be a particularly useful feature for undermount ADA compliant sinks. Due to the required shallow depth of the sink, overflow incidents can occur, and the Integra Flow system prevents this. Just provides a comprehensive offering of undermount and drop-in ADA-compliant sinks, with depths ranging from 4-1/2” to 6-1/2”, maximums factor in top thickness to maintain ADA compliancy.
The Integra Flow System is integral to sinks made with readily recyclable stainless steel, and with faucets that are AB1953 compliant.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ