NEW PRODUCT FLASH: MPS 150T from DuraLabel
DuraLabel, maker of labeling supplies, introduces its MPS 150T Print Station. Designed to interface with the company’s 9000 9″ label and sign printer, the MPS 150T enables users to create extra large custom Arc Flash safety signs, pipe markers, and bar codes, without needing to interface with the IT department and network security concerns.
Adding the MPS 150 T to the DuraLabel 9000 creates a complete, stand alone, large format labeling system. The MPS 150T 10″ touch screen monitor mounts on the side of the DuraLabel 9000 and comes loaded with OSHA-ANSI compliant software.
The rugged design is ideal for harsh industrial environments such as mines, construction sites, warehouses, distribution centers, and oil rigs where wall-sized safety signs and labels can aid in communicating hazard and danger warnings.
The MPS 150T is seated in an adjustable bracket for ergonomic efficiency and ease of use. The pointer stylus allows the user to navigate the touch screen, or optional keyboard, with track pad to create and print labels and signs at their convenience. The MPS 150 T provides 300 dpi print resolution, prints on 4” to 9” supply widths and at 3” per second.
Key features and accessories include:
- 3 USB ports, USB cable, AC adaptor with power cord and power cord extension
- 160 GB hard drive
- 1 GB Ram
- 2 hour battery life
- All inclusive software: DuraSuite labeling software, OpenOffice, EZBarCode, MS calculator, VLC media player, Acrobat Reader 9.0
- Full size QWERTY keyboard
- Touch screen pointer stylus
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices