DuraLabel, maker of labeling supplies, introduces its MPS 150T Print Station. Designed to interface with the company’s 9000 9″ label and sign printer, the MPS 150T enables users to create extra large custom Arc Flash safety signs, pipe markers, and bar codes, without needing to interface with the IT department and network security concerns.
Adding the MPS 150 T to the DuraLabel 9000 creates a complete, stand alone, large format labeling system. The MPS 150T 10″ touch screen monitor mounts on the side of the DuraLabel 9000 and comes loaded with OSHA-ANSI compliant software.
The rugged design is ideal for harsh industrial environments such as mines, construction sites, warehouses, distribution centers, and oil rigs where wall-sized safety signs and labels can aid in communicating hazard and danger warnings.
The MPS 150T is seated in an adjustable bracket for ergonomic efficiency and ease of use. The pointer stylus allows the user to navigate the touch screen, or optional keyboard, with track pad to create and print labels and signs at their convenience. The MPS 150 T provides 300 dpi print resolution, prints on 4” to 9” supply widths and at 3” per second.
Key features and accessories include:
- 3 USB ports, USB cable, AC adaptor with power cord and power cord extension
- 160 GB hard drive
- 1 GB Ram
- 2 hour battery life
- All inclusive software: DuraSuite labeling software, OpenOffice, EZBarCode, MS calculator, VLC media player, Acrobat Reader 9.0
- Full size QWERTY keyboard
- Touch screen pointer stylus
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention