DuraLabel, maker of labeling supplies, introduces its MPS 150T Print Station. Designed to interface with the company’s 9000 9″ label and sign printer, the MPS 150T enables users to create extra large custom Arc Flash safety signs, pipe markers, and bar codes, without needing to interface with the IT department and network security concerns.
Adding the MPS 150 T to the DuraLabel 9000 creates a complete, stand alone, large format labeling system. The MPS 150T 10″ touch screen monitor mounts on the side of the DuraLabel 9000 and comes loaded with OSHA-ANSI compliant software.
The rugged design is ideal for harsh industrial environments such as mines, construction sites, warehouses, distribution centers, and oil rigs where wall-sized safety signs and labels can aid in communicating hazard and danger warnings.
The MPS 150T is seated in an adjustable bracket for ergonomic efficiency and ease of use. The pointer stylus allows the user to navigate the touch screen, or optional keyboard, with track pad to create and print labels and signs at their convenience. The MPS 150 T provides 300 dpi print resolution, prints on 4” to 9” supply widths and at 3” per second.
Key features and accessories include:
- 3 USB ports, USB cable, AC adaptor with power cord and power cord extension
- 160 GB hard drive
- 1 GB Ram
- 2 hour battery life
- All inclusive software: DuraSuite labeling software, OpenOffice, EZBarCode, MS calculator, VLC media player, Acrobat Reader 9.0
- Full size QWERTY keyboard
- Touch screen pointer stylus
You might like:
- Safety Zone™ Sheet by Armstrong
- Friday Funny: Park Pissoir Prompts Lawsuit
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Preventing And Thawing Frozen Pipes
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Retrocommissioning HVAC
- Facility Management SOLUTIONS 2016
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- IFMA Foundation’s Global Workforce Initiative Welcomes First Member
- What You Need To Know About Changes To NFPA 70E
- Aletra LED Troffer By Simkar
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- August 26 Is National Toilet Paper Day