NEW PRODUCT FLASH: MPS 150T from DuraLabel
DuraLabel, maker of labeling supplies, introduces its MPS 150T Print Station. Designed to interface with the company’s 9000 9″ label and sign printer, the MPS 150T enables users to create extra large custom Arc Flash safety signs, pipe markers, and bar codes, without needing to interface with the IT department and network security concerns.
Adding the MPS 150 T to the DuraLabel 9000 creates a complete, stand alone, large format labeling system. The MPS 150T 10″ touch screen monitor mounts on the side of the DuraLabel 9000 and comes loaded with OSHA-ANSI compliant software.
The rugged design is ideal for harsh industrial environments such as mines, construction sites, warehouses, distribution centers, and oil rigs where wall-sized safety signs and labels can aid in communicating hazard and danger warnings.
The MPS 150T is seated in an adjustable bracket for ergonomic efficiency and ease of use. The pointer stylus allows the user to navigate the touch screen, or optional keyboard, with track pad to create and print labels and signs at their convenience. The MPS 150 T provides 300 dpi print resolution, prints on 4” to 9” supply widths and at 3” per second.
Key features and accessories include:
- 3 USB ports, USB cable, AC adaptor with power cord and power cord extension
- 160 GB hard drive
- 1 GB Ram
- 2 hour battery life
- All inclusive software: DuraSuite labeling software, OpenOffice, EZBarCode, MS calculator, VLC media player, Acrobat Reader 9.0
- Full size QWERTY keyboard
- Touch screen pointer stylus
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Question of the Week: How Can I Prevent Bed Bugs In My Facility?
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- FM Alert: CABA Report Highlights Role of Controls In Zero Net Energy Buildings
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Facilities Generate Revenue With Frequency Regulation