DuraLabel, maker of labeling supplies, introduces its MPS 150T Print Station. Designed to interface with the company’s 9000 9″ label and sign printer, the MPS 150T enables users to create extra large custom Arc Flash safety signs, pipe markers, and bar codes, without needing to interface with the IT department and network security concerns.
Adding the MPS 150 T to the DuraLabel 9000 creates a complete, stand alone, large format labeling system. The MPS 150T 10″ touch screen monitor mounts on the side of the DuraLabel 9000 and comes loaded with OSHA-ANSI compliant software.
The rugged design is ideal for harsh industrial environments such as mines, construction sites, warehouses, distribution centers, and oil rigs where wall-sized safety signs and labels can aid in communicating hazard and danger warnings.
The MPS 150T is seated in an adjustable bracket for ergonomic efficiency and ease of use. The pointer stylus allows the user to navigate the touch screen, or optional keyboard, with track pad to create and print labels and signs at their convenience. The MPS 150 T provides 300 dpi print resolution, prints on 4” to 9” supply widths and at 3” per second.
Key features and accessories include:
- 3 USB ports, USB cable, AC adaptor with power cord and power cord extension
- 160 GB hard drive
- 1 GB Ram
- 2 hour battery life
- All inclusive software: DuraSuite labeling software, OpenOffice, EZBarCode, MS calculator, VLC media player, Acrobat Reader 9.0
- Full size QWERTY keyboard
- Touch screen pointer stylus
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation