Today’s Facility Manager: May 2014
FM Frequency: Historic Sites – Challenges, Opportunities | Some aged facilities are those that only a facility manager could love.
Technology And FM: Communications Central | Whether for daily operations or emergency management, command centers can be key.
Facility Retrofit: Energy Milestone | The Kroger Co. made changes resulting in its 500th ENERGY STAR certified store.
Services & Maintenance: Problem Ceilings | Achieving satisfactory acoustics and aesthetics can be a challenge for facility managers.
Furniture Trends: Setting The Stage | An evolving workforce calls on facility planners to choose furnishings that strike a balance.
FM Issue: Message Received? | Keeping people safe during a crisis requires an effective plan to share information.
Hotel Case Study: Welcome Upgrades | A Hilton hotel in Universal City, CA has replaced equipment and improved energy efficiency through PACE financing.
To subscribe to TFM, visit this link.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security