May 2014 Issue (Volume 27, Number 4)
Today’s Facility Manager: May 2014
FM Frequency: Historic Sites – Challenges, Opportunities | Some aged facilities are those that only a facility manager could love.
Technology And FM: Communications Central | Whether for daily operations or emergency management, command centers can be key.
Facility Retrofit: Energy Milestone | The Kroger Co. made changes resulting in its 500th ENERGY STAR certified store.
Services & Maintenance: Problem Ceilings | Achieving satisfactory acoustics and aesthetics can be a challenge for facility managers.
Furniture Trends: Setting The Stage | An evolving workforce calls on facility planners to choose furnishings that strike a balance.
FM Issue: Message Received? | Keeping people safe during a crisis requires an effective plan to share information.
Hotel Case Study: Welcome Upgrades | A Hilton hotel in Universal City, CA has replaced equipment and improved energy efficiency through PACE financing.
To subscribe to TFM, visit this link.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
Topic Tags: TFM-May-2014