FRIDAY FUNNY: Extreme Demolitions
One of my older cousins is a demolition expert. He makes a living blowing up buildings. As a kid, I never quite understood the significance of this job, even though my dad was a civil engineer early in his career.
This sequence may have few repetitions and embellishments, but it is a tribute to demolitions done well (unlike the Demolition Fail I posted here back in January). Some of these explosions/implosions are spectacular illustrations of how facility managers feel when frustrated by their buildings. (Great music by The Prodigy too!)
(The one at the 30 second mark is quite beautiful, in my opinion!)
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices