Q. I really enjoyed and found your article, “What’s Up With Apps?” (by Troy Burwell, July 2011) very interesting. I work for a relatively small manufacturing facility that employs about 500 and has some state of the art manufacturing processes and technology. The technology from building maintenance to individual manufacturing equipment comes with all types of data to support its functions.
This data is becoming more and more difficult to manage and also mine for proper operational conditions. It would be nice in the future if a central deposited center could be created to manage these systems with easy access.
Do you know of a resource that would work with our many different operating systems (building and equipment) and compile this information to a central point for viewing and alarms conditions?
Share your feedback and suggestions in the LEAVE A COMMENT section below.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention